Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my files has been downloaded only 59 times and it says "This file reached max downloads limit" so people cant download anymore no matter if it's the first time a user downloads from ufox so we have to delete and reupload again the file? that limit with that few downloads make my visitors hate me

Don't delete the file... PM me the link so I can investigate this!

UPDATE!

Thanks to Baja's help, I was able to simulate the same problem on a test PC, and we located the bug that was causing this problem ... it's been fixed now!

Last edited:
I was having the same problem.I had files that were downloaded 1 time and unregistered users couldn't download unless they registered.
So,what are the limits supposed to be for free unregistered users?

I was having the same problem.I had files that were downloaded 1 time and unregistered users couldn't download unless they registered.
So,what are the limits supposed to be for free unregistered users?

The only limits for free users is bandwidth that is 3000 megs per 3 days.

people will moan if its slow speeds oh i cant download or the known one can you upload to a free host with good speed

just so they can get out of buying a premium account us uploaders and business companys need to make money

Today we introduce our new rate schedule which offers up to $45 per 1000 downloads.

We now have 21 price points in each tier that are evenly spaced to provide a fair payment balance. No need to cut your files to any specific size to get a better rate, with our new price points the more they download the more you get paid.

Our rates as always are the best in the business!

new-ufox-rates.jpg

Today we introduce our new rate schedule which offers up to $45 per 1000 downloads.

We now have 21 price points in each tier that are evenly spaced to provide a fair payment balance. No need to cut your files to any specific size to get a better rate, with our new price points the more they download the more you get paid.

Our rates as always are the best in the business!

new-ufox-rates.jpg

so minimum filesize to get paid is now 50mb, isn't it? i guess this is way to big

and be so kind please to explain the price point system in detail. thanks in advance.

The new rates are still better then anyone else out there and are fair to everyone involved, both you and I. The original rates we promotional and unrealistic for any file-share business to maintain long term in today's market ... you know that.

so minimum filesize to get paid is now 50mb, isn't it? i guess this is way to big

and could u be so kind to explain the price point system in detail. thanks in advance.

Ok sorry that was wrong... I changed it to 5 mb. You see I have to set it to some value in the script.

Last edited:
its possible to add poland B group? now speed for unreg users is only 50KB/s, yestarday was 100KB/s this speed is good for PPS plan not PPD, You are now new file hosts and many people dont know You, so give 200KB/s for unreg users for promo.and if You change the table so pls change option to 1GB max for for unreg users to 2GB

Last edited:
its possible to add poland B group? now speed for unreg users is only 50KB/s, yestarday was 100KB/s this speed is good for PPS plan not PPD, You are now new file hosts and many people dont know You, so give 200KB/s for unreg users for promo.and if You change the table so pls change option to 1GB max for for unreg users to 2GB

We're constantly adjusting what free users get depending on server demand. At current time there is a higher then normal demand.

Yes I agree that Spain and Poland should be group B ... I
ll see about changing that.

UPDATE:

Ok Spain and Poland have now been moved to group B

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back