Status
Not open for further replies.
On January 12, 2013 I made the announcement on here that we were running UFOX as a free service and to this day its always remained a 100% free service. We have no merchant system setup, and the trial run with PPD everyone involved was paid through Paypal. We’ve made to date no money from premium accounts and have no ad sales on the site. During the PPD trial run we were overwhelmed with uploads and this cause server issues. This was the main reason we stopped the PPD until we could sort things out. During this time the company ownership has changed hands and a new company is being formed at this time. Once this is completed and the new company obtains it’s needed billing systems PPD will return. We’re looking at 1 to 2 weeks time frame to have the new company setup.

The new company formation has hired new people that will be given specific jobs in taking care of all areas including the PPD program and sending out payments to members.

We have not scammed anyone; we have paid everyone during the trial run of PPD. We have not made any money from anything uploaded, we have no ad revenue since we have no ad’s running on the site.

Thank you
UFOX

Are there any download limits for premium users? If yes, what limits?

I need it for my comparison: http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/165362-download-limit-overview-file-hosts.html

Premium users have NO limits on upload, download, bandwidth, or disk space.

Last edited:
Ciame, I have now extended your premium, and will extend everyone for 30 days longer when the new PPD starts. As I stated in my above post the new company setup will take around 1 to 2 weeks... after which we will reintroduce the new PPD program.

Payments history DateAmountStatus 2013-01-24$22.40PENDING
Check mail , please:)

My ID: superkenptu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back