Status
Not open for further replies.
cause cyberlocker was pissed they took there design so they emailed em and told em and sibsoft was informed

and this thread needs to be closed its pointless now

ZAPuLAT3R mate, already 10days passed since u've closed PPD..& there is no improvement or no news about it...
so is it true that there would be no PPD anymore? Please answer clearly & directly..
If it isn't true then pls give us the fixed date before it'll b fixed & the PPD will b online again..

waiting for ur reply..

so it seems that the answer to confess, confirmed the truth ... What is too good to start early bad end. Ufox probably already finished. Like recently uload.to - promised, promised, and finally silenced.

Hello everyone, I just want to bring you up to date as I see everyone was getting a little worried as why I had not posted in 5 days. Actually thing have been going very well and I have been very busy, working very hard to bring you guys what you all want, and that's the best paying PPD program on the Internet. I'd just like to ask you all to be a little more understanding that that the PPD program will be back. UFOX is undergoing some company restructuring and we're hiring people to work for us... we're now training a person that will exclusively work with you on here and also take care of your payments. This alone is a full time job and he'll be the go to guy with all your questions and answers.

Thanks!

When you offer what they promise you a chance to become No. 1 server - but only if it remains in the promises and stretching the time you count the fact that every day you will have fewer customers and fewer people who can be trusted. Good shops are about confidence and meeting the commitments and promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back