Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot]Hi nakita, since you’re so anxious to meet the ‘New Guy’ …His name is John, I think it’s time that I introduce you. He’s already got an account on WJ and I’ll ask him to say hello to you all later today. Do you really think I'd be wasting my time with this if it was all a big lie ?[/FONT]

where is he?

Introduction

Hey guys and girls, my name is John.....I have been a friend of ZAPuLAT3R for 7 years now.
I am extremely happy to be working with him and all of you on the UFOX.com project!

As with all new ventures there were some unforeseen problems right
from the start, which we are working on resolving right now; literally
every day.

As the Customer Rep for UFOX I want to assure you all we will be the
BEST file-sharing site in the business once we are up and running
100%, we will pay the best rates, and will stay on top of all customer
service requests. I have been working with on-line customers for 12
years now and always strive to work my hardest for all involved.

So, I will be around daily now, let me know if you need anything!

cheers, John

Thanks a lot, guys!
I assure you all we will indeed be here for a LONG time!

We will have PPS and PPD as soon as possible, and for you Chrono, we will be happy to have you join our team.

It's a learning process and we are doing everything we can to move things along; trust me, we are just as anxious as you guys to be up to speed and have everything running 100%.

Just a bit more patience, please.....Devil, please check your PM's.

Thank You!

Hey guys and girls, my name is John.....I have been a friend of ZAPuLAT3R for 7 years now.
I am extremely happy to be working with him and all of you on the UFOX.com project!

As with all new ventures there were some unforeseen problems right
from the start, which we are working on resolving right now; literally
every day.

As the Customer Rep for UFOX I want to assure you all we will be the
BEST file-sharing site in the business once we are up and running
100%, we will pay the best rates, and will stay on top of all customer
service requests. I have been working with on-line customers for 12
years now and always strive to work my hardest for all involved.

So, I will be around daily now, let me know if you need anything!

cheers, John
welcome ADmin
:dan:

Thank You, Dasolo.....I checked my PM's and replied to you Via E-mail, please check your inbox!

Good luck and thanks for the warm welcome!

Official Announcement… March 5th, 2013

Official Announcement… March 5th, 2013

Now for the big announcement that you’ve all been waiting for… the return of PPD!

We are now starting the roll-out of the PPD Phase-2 Program. To start we will be enabling PPD for only a select group of what we like to call our ‘Elite Uppers’ If you were part of the PPD Phase-1 Program last month, and had some outstanding results, then you will be invited to take part in the new Phase-2 Program.

We analyzed all the data collected from the Phase-1 PPD Program and determined that there was some unscrupulous cheating taking place. Some users had setup many VPS, VPN, and Servers to run automated ‘fake’ download scripts to make it look like many people were downloading their files… while it was really just a robot computer. Our new system can detect this and will ban anyone attempting such a violation. This is another reason why we are now using an invitation style ‘trusted users only’ approach to the new PPD Phase-2 Program.

You will notice in your account area that the ‘Profit Mode’ is now set to OFF. We will start sending out invitations to users that we would like to be part of the new Phase-2 launch, and you will then see the mode selector changed to PPD on. Users can not change the mode them self.. only we can now. As time goes on we will keep adding more PPD uppers to the ‘Elite Uppers Club’

We look forward to working with you all again as it was a lot of fun last time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back