uFLiQ.com - Upload, Share, Make Money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ufliq for your payment.have not disappointed me once since i joined many months ago and you have always come through.your services are great and always a pleasure.keep up the good work.

Thanks otep39 :D

http://www.wjunction.com/1044798-post1.htm

BE PREPARE THEY WILL RUN AWAY, JUST TRANSFERRING MONEY TO THE SWISS BANK
ACCOUNTS. DO NOT SIGNUP WITH THEM, YOU WILL SEE ı'M RIGHT.

Cant you remember what FILEPOST said before run away and other shit companies.
JUST WAIT we are planning.. blah blah... PLANNING HOW TO RUN WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT.

fCK OFFFFF

kelaj how much iq u have?? facking 0??

Get the fack outta here..Is filepost connected with ufliq??no..so why u call them scammers??

For 2200 posts u act like a child.

ufliq been around for a couple years now and every fails to mention how they scammed all their users before and went out , now not only have i not been paid but a number of other users have aswell .
It appears only WJ members are getting paid as he is picking and choosing who to pay.
don't fall into this guys petty businees scheme.
I'm warning everyone now this isnt the first time ufliq has done this, better to go with a host which has better business morals

http://www.wjunction.com/1044798-post1.htm

BE PREPARE THEY WILL RUN AWAY, JUST TRANSFERRING MONEY TO THE SWISS BANK
ACCOUNTS. DO NOT SIGNUP WITH THEM, YOU WILL SEE ı'M RIGHT.

Cant you remember what FILEPOST said before run away and other shit companies.
JUST WAIT we are planning.. blah blah... PLANNING HOW TO RUN WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT.

fCK OFFFFF

Whatever happened with the rest is what it is... You should be old enough and hopefully smart enough that in order for any host to be able to pay anyone, the file host has to make money... It is a business after all.

Usually file hosts like us at ufliq.com are ran by 1 or 2 people... No file host is as big as the Rapidshares of the world.

We didn't and don't have to pay anyone at all since everyone started pulling out... Yet we did pay every single person to their actual collected amounts. Whether or not you choose believe it's up to you.

From your reply to EL-Warez I can see you're here to Cyberbully anyone who dares responds to your irrational posts. You currently don't work with us, nor have you worked in the past with us. Don't waste our time here with your stupid petty unprovoked flame wars with us, or any of our users.

My first and only warning for you.

ufliq been around for a couple years now and every fails to mention how they scammed all their users before and went out , now not only have i not been paid but a number of other users have aswell .
It appears only WJ members are getting paid as he is picking and choosing who to pay.
don't fall into this guys petty businees scheme.
I'm warning everyone now this isnt the first time ufliq has done this, better to go with a host which has better business morals

This is coming from the guy who I've asked several times to provide me his ufliq username yet fails to provide it. We paid every single person with a $20 dollar minimum for last month. Whether they are on WJ or not.

uFLiQ has paid every single person since we've opened, so stop making up stories to discredit us. If we were scamming anyone, WJunction would have banned/blocked us months ago.

im still waiting for my email which states to come to wjunction inorder to message you so we can get our points restored .

WJ hasnt banned you because your paying only wj members , outside WJ doesnt seem to be an issue with you .
ive sent you many emails through your contact us form without one reply back.
If you like i can round up all the people outside wjunction who havent received dick squat from you .
Why dont you search your databse for all the users whose points need restoring instead of people having to chase you down dude.
I'm not a hater i just want my money plain and simple i dont even upload copyright material in the first place and have an outstanding bill of over 100$ so yeah take it as you will but i know the truth about your company.
Rest will learn the hard way, do some research !

but please tell me you are still paying or not?i just want to know if i`m gone work with you and promote your site or not,because if you gone scamm me,i`m scamming my refs...and all the people who trust me,thank you!

and please fix`t the remote upload

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back