uFLiQ.com - Upload, Share, Make Money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WanteD,

The information you sent me via PM was old information. Please use the information on the front page until our new redesign is completed.

Thanks again for bringing it up to my attention.

Hello,

uploading from NL host. Very slow. :(

eb3dfa7fb0.png

uploading from USA home. About average for me.

8f87040881.png

Home speeds
90075692.png

Anyone chance of increasing speeds from NL?

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Hello Cowboyup,

We'll be getting a European node next week, we're just provisioning the hardware, and we'll deploy it hopefully by next week.

1.1MB/s is not bad bad :D

Our current hardware is in North America, so the distance is slightly a factor depending on who is peering to us. Our European node will hopefully alleviate that.

Thread title has been edited.

Please don't put misleading statements into your thread titles (like "& Get Girls!"), who knows, some idiots might legitimately think they can "win a girl".

I´m very interested in this file-host since FileKeen´s sinking, could you leave a message here with a link for test speeds after setup EU nodes please?

Speeds are unstable and vary between 200≈500 KB/s from EU (100Mbps/10Mbps cable at home)

2679c7851f.png

Do you count multiple points per day per user considering they are downloading different files?

Thanks in advance!

I did use ufliq few weeks ago for watching few movie and was really surprised with its flow less streaming. I hope now we will see more ufliq links.
I'll give it a try
:)

I´m very interested in this file-host since FileKeen´s sinking, could you leave a message here with a link for test speeds after setup EU nodes please?

Speeds are unstable and vary between 200≈500 KB/s from EU (100Mbps/10Mbps cable at home)

2679c7851f.png

Do you count multiple points per day per user considering they are downloading different files?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, Sorry for the delay in response. We've been working on getting things straightened out on our end for the EU uploads. Although we have EU Servers now, we're implementing a method to recognize EU Users from NA Users.

We count all points from all completed downloads.

I did use ufliq few weeks ago for watching few movie and was really surprised with its flow less streaming. I hope now we will see more ufliq links.
I'll give it a try
:)
Thank You!

I hope that this host will have MIpony integration too :D Regards
We are working on it :D

Hello, Sorry for the delay in response. We've been working on getting things straightened out on our end for the EU uploads. Although we have EU Servers now, we're implementing a method to recognize EU Users from NA Users.

We count all points from all completed downloads.
Thanks for answer, waiting anxiously these EU servers, also i´m going to open a request at JD Board to add compatibility of uFLIQ with it :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back