Twitter vs Facebook, which is more effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenup

Hello,

I know if compare between Twitter and Facebook, more people here will choose facebook. But for me, Twitter is very useful to increase traffic and sales for my sites. Just want to know your opinion, if you can choose, which will you go with? and why ?

Please share any thoughts?:)

71 comments
I think twitter is more effective than facebook in the matter of increasing traffic. If you promote you web site in proper way in twitter then you surely get positive results from twitter.

My Two Cents

Hello friends,

Both Facebook and Twitter have their uses, as some users have pointed out, Facebook allows videos and pictures, allowing for a more 'wholesome' form of marketing for companies, but Twitter is focused on quick, focused real time interaction. However, both websites are useful assets for companies, along with other resources, such as Google+ because Facebook and Twitter pages are more likely to rank higher on Google's SERP, when a brand name is typed in. There is evidence showing that billions of internet users are now using social media channels to find new companies to do business with.

It really depend. All of the social media platforms play an important role in the internet marketing world.
Depending on your niche, some social media platforms are more important than other, but that doesn`t mean you should focus just on some of them.
From my point of view, Facebook is the more important platform because it has a larger audience and it lets you do more things, but like I said, Twitter is also important and shouldn`t be ignored.

Re: twitter vs Facebook .. which is more effective?

According to me facebook is more effective than twitter..because facebook can be used create page ,promotion and contacting with other people.but twitter is mainly for celebrities,politicians.

According to me facebook is more effective than twitter..because facebook can be used create page ,promotion and contacting with other people.but twitter is mainly for celebrities,politicians.

You have it all wrong. From a marketing point of view, whatever you do with Facebook, you can also do with Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back