Twitter vs Facebook, which is more effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenup

Hello,

I know if compare between Twitter and Facebook, more people here will choose facebook. But for me, Twitter is very useful to increase traffic and sales for my sites. Just want to know your opinion, if you can choose, which will you go with? and why ?

Please share any thoughts?:)

71 comments
i choose Facebook , many people use it , not like twitter , people connect only for some minutes !

when my site was alive (xD) i got traffic generated by facebook more & more than Twitter

Any other opinion ?

Well I think Twitter has a bigger impact on SEO when compared to Facebook, but I believe something on facebook has a bigger chance of going viral due to the fact that facebook lets everyone know what you liked and the chain goes from there.

Both are good platforms to increase your website traffic. I choose Facebook slightly more because of its large volume of applications that you can use to attract people and promote your website. Facebook offers you a pictorial and video enhanced mode of advertising which is not available in Twitter. On the other hand Twitter is followed by most businesses because of its consistency and targeted audiences to get organic traffic.

After checking our stats, we have found that Facebook is more effective. More people clicking on Facebook links, compared to Twitter followers. I think that Facebook links are better noticed.

Facebook's most common use is to keep people informed of what's happening. It's become a scrapbooking site, where people archive important moments in their lives. Twitter focuses on speeding things up, often becoming a source in and of itself.

Hello,

I know if compare between Twitter and Facebook, more people here will choose facebook. But for me, Twitter is very useful to increase traffic and sales for my sites. Just want to know your opinion, if you can choose, which will you go with? and why ?

Please share any thoughts?:)

both are important:

we can increase Facebook visitor by using the smo strategies. we share our profile or post to the users to visit our website and share the information with different regions. this is the best way to increase Facebook visit.

Twitter is best social networking site for social media optimization this website are more traffic and good page rank this all feature of twitter help us to increase website traffic and review of our websites.

:Pfor me facebook is more effective because it can provide you with traffic and increase rank in small time and you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.:facepalm:

I didn't find a single word about target audiences and it's really strange. While your choosing a specific social media platform you always have to evaluate what is your audience like. In my company, we use both, but Twitter is more directed to the audiences in the US, as in some parts of Europe people don't use twitter at all.

I don't think we can give a definitive answer, because as with any marketing channel it depends on specific audience you're trying to reach out and what is your goal - brand awareness, getting new users, business development?

I can tell you from a mobile app marketing pespective that currently Facebook does work better for acquiring users for an mobile app than Twitter does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back