Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
1. Buy it
2. Exchange it with addmefast
3. Follow people more often, they will follow you back.

Gaining followers is a process that costs you money or time. Not an easy game.

Some ways you can apply to get more followers in twitter
1. Follow more people. Research shows a correlation between the number of people followed and the number of followers.
2. Use a tool like Hootsuite or SproutSocial to schedule your tweets. Posting regularly will increase your engagement and visibility, thereby increasing your follower count.
3. Optimize your Twitter bio. Users who want to find out more about you will inevitably visit your Twitter bio. Make sure it’s professional, complete and that it does a great job of representing you and your business.
4. Use relevant hashtags in your posts. Tweets with hashtags get at least 2x more engagement, and will help you attract new followers who are searching for those keywords.
5. Promote your Twitter account on all your marketing materials. This includes your business cards, brochures, signs and of course, your website.
6. Use a follow button on your website or blog. Why not make it as easy as possible for your website visitors to find you?

Last edited:
How to Increase Twitter Followers?
What I do is first, I search on twitter a keyword or a keyword with a hashtag on it.
Then, I click on ten people and see if they are active or not, or they are most likely to follow back.
if they have a large number of 'following' compared to the number of 'followers' it has then they are most likely to give you a follow back.
Of course, you must send them a tweet to ask them for a follow back right after you follow them.

The most legal ways to increase the follower are by following more users, being engaged with them and posting good quality content there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back