Hiring Tutorial Writer / Maker [$10/tutorial]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitIce

What I need: I need tutorials like this one made.

What on: Other registrars. Obviously to be able to do this you must have an account and domain at this registrar.

Whats Required: You are required to produce annotated screenshots. And accompanying English (of a good quality) instructions to go with. Instructions should be approximately 300 words in length and be sufficiently depth that a noob could complete the task.

Not Required: The first screenshot is not required (purchase page). It is provided.

Notes:
  • Images should be no wider than 750px and no smaller than 600px in width. Aim for your images to be consistently sized where possible.
  • Images should be width > height where possible (aka no skinny images)
  • Image filesizes are not to exceed 50KB, aim to save as photoshop optimized PNGs for minimum size.
  • Should you not complete the job to adequate quality (I am emphasizing this for people for whom english is not their first language) I reserve the right to reject your work
  • More writing and more images (within reason) is better. High quality tutorials may get a bonus!
  • Payment via Paypal ONLY
  • Deliver via PM with files as a zip hosted on mediafire, dropbox public folder or rapidshare. Text should be in a text document or word document. No strange formats accepted. Images must be as files and not included in another file (e.g word document)

Registrars:
  • Go Daddy
  • Dynadot
  • Name.com
  • Any registrar with a Global Alexa traffic rank of greater than 200,000 (only 10 'extra' registrars will be accepted at the moment)

Just to clarify, that is a maximum of 13 tutorials in this round.

How to apply:
Reply to this thread with the registrar you want to do, no more than one registrar may be done by a person at a time (until you have PM'ed me the completed work). First in best dressed. In the case I receive two entries for any registrar it will be done based on the post time in this thread.

Summary: $10 per tutorial. Maximum of 13 tutorials. No more than one tutorial per person 'in progress' at a time.

Last edited:
2 comments
Hi SplitIce,

I am available to take up this work. Let me know through skype, i would like to do the complete lot. Not looking for a single registrar work though.

Regards,
Rox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back