[Tutorial] How to rank your video in Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

Hello,

I used these step to rank my video on youtube, So lets start.

1.Tags And Keywords.

Only use 3-4 TAGS for your video, Using 10-15 Keywords will take your video nowhere. Go to Google's keyword tool and generate keywords and add them in description of your video. This is very effective step.

2.Boost it a little.

Boost your video a little, Use Vagex. Boost your video with some retension views. You will stuck on 301 Views But dont worry its temporary! Keep boosting. When you reach the no of likes,and views you want stop it(Stop it on 1k-1.5k Views and 100 likes, Cool enough).

3.Backlinking

Go to pastebin, tinypastes like sites and make a paste of your video with description of your video. This method works great!:dan:Make 5 Pastes/Day.

Use these 3 steps, And you will surely rank on top pages. This is what i have learned and have worked for me.I will add more information in future (y) Working on those actually!

Regards!

Last edited:
12 comments
Now this is cool. The websites you mentioned are new to me. Seems I can use it to boost my other youtube videos a little. Nice tutorial! Thank you.
I was used to adding in more than 5 tags, now I know better.

Really great technique, i will probability try this and come back here with the results.

I realize now i was really dump using millions of keywords thinking that is the best way to rank my video.

Bumping this because now Youtube has changed its system and the algorithm seems to have changed too, would be great if you could add some points on that too.

Cheers! :)

Various ways to improve Google ranking of your site through multiple SEO tactics like:-
- "Content" which is most important in improving SERP. It should be unique and fresh.
- "Link building works" like blog commenting, directory listing, guest posting, bookmarking, classifieds.
- "Social Media"- facebook, twitter, google+ -> Posting websites updates, blogs, rss feeds, videos,etc.
- "Updates of website" is also one of the most important factor that assist in keeping your at the top of the lists or improving Serach engine result page (SERP).
you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.

Tinypaste doesn't work here on my end.
I am actually curios about the tools you've mentioned: tinypaste, vagex and pastebin.
What are those exactly??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back