This is my tutorial no 2. here is the first one: LINK

976094886_1365455562.jpg

Q. What is probux?
A. Probux is a PTC site. PTC = "Paid To Click"

Link To Probux

Things You Need:

1.10 Minutes Daily.
2.Investment ( Not Necessary )

Now after you have registered a account click on "VIEW ADS" at top middle. There will be 10 - 15 ads daily for you to view. Click on them wait for advertisement to load. Go back after you've received credits. Do it daily. You will not earn a great amount daily but you can if you stick to it. people are earning 1000$ by probux.

After you have some dollars in your account go to "RENT REFERRALS" at left in useful links section.

Well, to be honest i invested 10$ the day i started. 10$=50 Referrals. Now those 50 Referrals are bringing me 0.4+ Daily. That's really low. So basically i making almost 0.5$ daily only working 10 minutes a day... 2 Days = 1$, 30 Days 15$.

But this is not the end. When you reach 10$ rent 50 more referrals. Now if you calculate you'll have 1$ daily approx on autopilot. Pretty cool huh? so that is 30$=30 Days.

I saw someone sharing his payout proof of 1000$ :) on probux's forum. Go to their forum for success stories and tips.

Go to your rented referrals page to "re-cycle" those who have not clicked in 2-3 days.. Quit managing after you have reached 300-400 referrals. Day by day your earnings will go up.

people have 10000 referrals. You can buy upgrade your account to golden if you have earned that much or willing to invest.

Now just after "VIEW ADS" there is a tab called "ProGrid".

Click on it and test your luck. :P you have 20 chances/Daily, what you to do is click anywhere at the image shown. an advertisement will load and show if you have won or not. prizes are from 0.10$ to 5$ :-= . So just keep trying. Its just like lotto.

Mini jobs:

You can earn "Procoins" by completing "tasks" and "offers". and those procoins can be further used as your main balance or for rented referrals. So if you're not earning any money and have 10 minutes daily you can give this a try :) .

I'll add my payout proof very soon.

Regards!

10 comments
found this

Code:
http://www.ptc-investigation.com/probux.aspx

i dont know this is true or not...i just shared here and op no offense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back