Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
hi..,

i already got the payment in paypal...8 days gone...but status show in the process of payment...

so..,i'm unable to request another payout...

what to do ??...it never happened before

pls update my status to completed

so that i request another payout...

hi..,

i already got the payment in paypal...8 days gone...but status show in the process of payment...

so..,i'm unable to request another payout...

what to do ??...it never happened before

pls update my status to completed

so that i request another payout...

You can request another payment.
And contact Turbobit support for change your status to Paid.

For standard VISA payments via Bestpaytime.com yes, they are rebilled automatically until cancelled http://turbobit.net/rules/payment#bestpaytime
For all other credit card payments via Interkassa / liqpay there is no automatic rebill.
SMS is also rebilled automatically (if your customers are from countries which are available, you can get one-day rebills daily :fly: )

before i use this host, i wanted be sure they count sales, so yesterday i made a test.

my mate bought a premium via Webmoney from my link yesterday (hasnt actived it yet thou)

at purchase page, sale still does not appear. how often they update that page?

or his premium has to be activated? selling premium is not enough to appear at purchase page?

thanks for the answers in advance :)

Last edited:
When he bought Premium from your link, it must, on the premium page, show the file's filename. If not, the purchase will not count.

And also, they update stats every 2 min. If he bought, it would show up as "Hold" until it has passed 45 days. Then it will show "Active" and the money will be available for withdraw.

no, i have no referrals

but he just got an activation code, maybe he event dont have TB account, im not sure...

my mate is offline now, i wait until he shows up :)

Last edited:
my mate activated purchase from my link, but i still can NOT see as a sale, damn you turbobit lol :)

he is not my referral either...

ehhh.... it is not too convincing. im sad, i thought finally i found a decent and honest host.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: I submit a ticket to support, it worths a try. (after 24 hours, still no reply from support)

My next test will be ryushare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back