Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
upload maintenance

@Snake. If your files will die after 60 days, if no one downloads it. But if someone downloads when 10 days left to expire, it will go back to 60. For premium, it's 120 days

Uploading is temporarily unavailable during upgrade process.
We appologise for unconvinience.
Please, wait until upgrade stage will be completed and all functions will be available.

If you see this page for long time, please inform administration.

when will this end too damn long

bing bong ... ding dong ... right now all i get is ...
The connection has timed out
The server at turbobit.net is taking too long to respond.

turbobit limited

300GB/ month i think !
right 300GB/month and 25 GB/day

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

2 luches
no it was a message about my today's traffic

and it happened my time is limited, what a freaks!!
yeah because they limited 25 Gb/day

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

well, the download counts are more than doubtful ... i am running a site with now 20000 vistors/day (thats 20 GRAND!) and have less than 200 counted downloads/day?! thats the same joke as at shitshare :( less than 1% of my visitors download my files? are you kidding me? also, stats for todays downloads are plain ZERO and the amount earned is frozen ... looks like scam to me :(
yeah i understand your pain. They told that they counted only unique download. I have one file got more than 2300 downloads after one day but they counted for me total about 150 unique download. That's cheating.

But they are one of the most stable file hosting i known. They always paid on time.

But they cheat rebill too much. Many people complaint about that. And after many people complaint, they just send some one week rebills. I got more than 300 sale, more than 200 people signup but they count for me only 7 one week rebill

They cheat too much; They are rich. So it is reason they are stable

sorry for my bad english

Webmoney paid

I got the last paid by paypal last week. I changed purse to Webmoney 15 days ago and just got first paid by Webmoney two day ago.

So you need to reg a Webmoney account asap.
Then change purse to Webmoney. Then wait ten days to make a request payout. Then after 2-4 days(i think) you can got money on Webmoney

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

the worse thing about this host is you have to wait 10 mins before download file, even you didnt download anything, so stats are low.
wait 10 minutes if have some ones on your ip range are downloading. They count unique download by ip range so it is reason we have only some download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back