Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
Trial and Error. Change the server number and try.

Furthermore, there's not guarantee that a dark green server is faster than a light green server.

Hi barrix, if you want to try Rapidleech, try Newrapileech those guys are truly amazing, their server are really fast ans stable, they've got premium account included, and updating their pluging everytime a new host is popping, and their support is just unmatch compare to all the services i have known so far. truely a VIP service.

seednet.eu are the best and service is great. DO NOT touch Santrex, they are scammers and even PPal wont help to get folks money back. Read how many complaints there are on the internet about them. ;)

Hi laddybbird :), Thanks for the tip, i'll try FTP if my uploading issue is still persisting.
I like turbobit but i have to admit that since my last positive report on their "fast and reliable" upoad on your thread, things have quite changed, they are no longer reliable for me, i saw these happening so many times with filehosts, first they attract many uploaders with great speed and rewards and then it is the decline.
Rise & Fall is what filehost are all about nowadays for the uploaders.

yes they suck rebills. They are pure liar. They sell 1 year account with paypal
and can not rebill ???? wtf

This is so true, all filehost claim to have issue with paypal, but i can see paypal sales =) on purchase stats, first i was suspecting that filehost make an excuses of PP issue for delay or not to pay uploaders, more the times goes on and more i believe i was right. maybe there is no PP issue at all if there was one it would be officialy announced and irreversible

Last edited:
I just buy premium on turbobit but when I try to remote upload from turbobit to another host (filefactory, extabit and others) it don't work.

^_ that's because they not suport direct download...
Well, that could be too because turbobit has major issue with alll uploading methods since the last past days, i guess their servers are overloaded.

Here is the dilemma for tubobit, should they invest in new servers and pay the cost of such an investment, or enjoy the freshly huge profit they made as they become one of the top 3 leader in the filehosting market. quiting the game at the right time is the key of succes for money players.

Not true. Their FTP upload is very good.

I've used it for three days with speeds of over 100MBs.

1 - Look at a server in the top section
2 - Take a yellow server and make a test upload
3 - Then change 'Choose adding type of files to "My Files" directory' to manual.
4 - After upload, go back to the servers and click to transfer your files.
After confirmation, the files are straight in your account.

They scam us this month in Rebill
They said there are a problems from PayPal!!
but i don't know how they sold new Premium by PayPal!! :facepalm:

Not true they have no probs with Paypal! - yet! Turbo are cheating folk that buy Premium, its only after you pay do you get a message "Not available in your country"
I dont live in the US and still got scammed by them and received that message.
I have reported them to Paypal, as Turbo never answered my emails and tickets about it.

Turobit Remote Upload problem

I am tring to remote upload files from Filefactory & Ul.to, but it always uploads only 11.2 kb of files without the the actual files.Can anybody help me out to overcome this.Thanks.

right I talked with their support, don't think he understands me and I sure as hell don't understand him. I think he's using google translate or something.
I got a sale 2 days ago from my site, I set it up so I get the 10% from site referrals here: http://turbobit.net/user/sites
I also set my account to pay per sale, so 2 days ago I get that sale and the 10% from my site referral was added to my balance, but I still don't see the money anywhere I'm supposed to have made by having my account set to the PPS plan? I set it to PPS a few days before the sale so it's not the "plan is active the next day" thing. Anyone have any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back