Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
no wait for payment

"We now make payouts only through the PayPal (once per 2 weeks) and the WebMoney (once per 3-4 days) payment systems." for PPD users

Hi LadyBird, Filedino used to have an official thread on WJ http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...-downloads-all-countries-official-thread.html , and i am sorry to say that your review and rating of filedino is at the opposite of what filedino was in their official thread, they were disrespectful , and the most important they were not paying uploaders.

Apologies I forgot to update my final opinion on Filedino after my many investigations on many FIlehosts. I had posted the update on my site but didnt on here. You are right, I have let my members and uploaders know of their terrible service and rep on non payouts and can no longer recommend them

Thanks for reminding me. :sun:

Why are you guys still requesting payment with paypal? Update yourselves! All file hosting companies have major issues with paypal or they claim to have issues with PP as to delay payment or not to pay but the result is the same, just change payment method.

It is true too that webmoney is very confusing for new comers, i have lost money because of their shit complex fonctionning (i have confused WMID with Zpurse ID during a payment request setting, and got fucked with fake completed transaction by filehost)

Apologies I forgot to update my final opinion on Filedino after my many investigations on many FIlehosts. I had posted the update on my site but didnt on here. You are right, I have let my members and uploaders know of their terrible service and rep on non payouts and can no longer recommend them

Thanks for reminding me. :sun:

Hi Ladybbird1, you are welcome :sun:, you very well could be a 5 star support staff or public relation on any companies as your comments are always very professional, detailed, and well written :)

Last edited:
yeh, I remmeber fist I wanted to open up WM it took me 3 hours to create one and no to mention i was reading from a tutorial,otherwise: it would have been impossible with no knowledge. After that I wanted to get classic passport and again hours spent on it. but once you do it right its over and rest easy. they are alot less pickier than paypal too and if you are on classic passport or higher ip difference and stuff does not cause in problem.

no wait for payment

"We now make payouts only through the PayPal (once per 2 weeks) and the WebMoney (once per 3-4 days) payment systems." for PPD users

Ahhhhh 1000watt, I followed your recommendations on their super high download speed and paid $30 for Premium and got stung! Tried to download something and received a message, service not available on your IP (US) I have the only 2 IP servers available in the country I live in (NOT the US) and one has a US IP address! Silly me. Ive contacted Turbobit and hope they refund my $$$

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Why are you guys still requesting payment with paypal? Update yourselves! All file hosting companies have major issues with paypal or they claim to have issues with PP as to delay payment or not to pay but the result is the same, just change payment method.

It is true too that webmoney is very confusing for new comers, i have lost money because of their shit complex fonctionning (i have confused WMID with Zpurse ID during a payment request setting, and got fucked with fake completed transaction by filehost)

Hi Ladybbird1, you are welcome :sun:, you very well could be a 5 star support staff or public relation on any companies as your comments are always very professional, detailed, and well written :)

Ah I wish that were so, and earn some money, I could certainly do with it. But Im not that good, I just got stung by Turbobit, read my previous post :'(
Thanks for the nice words though <3

Am i the only one getting trouble with uploading? i used to upload at 100 mb/s, and since few days turbobit is less and less fast and reliable, actually i can't upload anything

Web / Zoom upload is terrible ... it hangs at a multiple of 100Mb.

FTP pretty good and if you transfer manually then it will be instantly in your account. Mind you that you have to test different FTP servers before you will find a fast one.

you should choose not overloaded server here
15s0g9g.jpg

Thanks you guys for quick answering, i actually using a NetherLand RL, it might be overloaded or plugings might be out of date, at least i know that the problem is not coming from turbobit, thks again guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back