Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
Here you are..

B7S4i.jpg

freenet.de is turbobit.com ?!

Congratulation :)

The problem with Turbo is they never reply to their emails, I have been waiting for weeks and even started a ticket about affiliation with my site and they still havent replied, just an auto reply in Russian :facepalm:

The site is temporarily unavailable during upgrade process.
We apologise for unconvinience.
Please, wait until upgrade stage will be completed and all functions will be available.

im sure they cheat on rebil
i sold 25 1month accounts on 26/01/2012 and no rebil on 26/02/2012 ?
so wierd
what do you think ?

im sure they cheat on rebil
i sold 25 1month accounts on 26/01/2012 and no rebil on 26/02/2012 ?
so wierd
what do you think ?

I got 3 , 1 month account today (1 month ago) and if there is no rebill untill tomorrow.
I will open a ticket to them. At least one of it must rebill.

team is online and they say paypal searching them and no rebill for now.

Last edited:
After changing my password, my earnings is missing ???
nice to see you LadyBird on WJ !!

WOW look out I have a stalker!!! :))

So nice to see you honeybunch. After the day Ive had,,,as usual crazy busy.

I dont know why you dont read all my updated threads on these filehosts on my site. I have investigated all and the ones I cannot recommend are

Turbobit, Extabit, and uploaded.to, filefactory, depositfiles and maybe Freakshare, still resolving something with them,,, so why do so many uploaders use them??? They are all crap with many complaints against them.

The best one I have found so far is filedino, best payers for sites and uploaders ,,,and you guys miss out on them. Im recommending them to our members and already they have started asking for referral links to buy Premium with them, cos theyve tried their free downloads and they are fast!!!

Very impressive site and service I have to say. The members on my site have caught on and now look at which uploaders threads get the most hits?.......the ones that use filedino.. :P

But you men just never listen to great intelligent women like me... Havent you learnt yet? women are usually always right! <3,,,,now get back to work and remember to post more axxo and movies in the general downloads, stop spoiling the guests with all your great movies! :sun:

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Ladybbird1
Russian dont know english very much this is cause they cant reply

Then they shouldnt take our money then if they cant help us dont you think? :sun:

WOW look out I have a stalker!!! :))

So nice to see you honeybunch. After the day Ive had,,,as usual crazy busy.

I dont know why you dont read all my updated threads on these filehosts on my site. I have investigated all and the ones I cannot recommend are

Turbobit, Extabit, and uploaded.to, filefactory, depositfiles and maybe Freakshare, still resolving something with them,,, so why do so many uploaders use them??? They are all crap with many complaints against them.

The best one I have found so far is filedino, best payers for sites and uploaders ,,,and you guys miss out on them. Im recommending them to our members and already they have started asking for referral links to buy Premium with them, cos theyve tried their free downloads and they are fast!!!

Very impressive site and service I have to say. The members on my site have caught on and now look at which uploaders threads get the most hits?.......the ones that use filedino.. :P

But you men just never listen to great intelligent women like me... Havent you learnt yet? women are usually always right! <3,,,,now get back to work and remember to post more axxo and movies in the general downloads, stop spoiling the guests with all your great movies! :sun:

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Then they shouldnt take our money then if they cant help us dont you think? :sun:
u got to be kidding me
inspired by you i decided to try filedino
the awesome upload speed that i got on 1gb EU server is 20kb/s :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back