Turbobit Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Turbobit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi guys..,

i tried turbobit.net

its good for me atleast:):)

and its way better than extabit,depositfiles and some others

Code:
www.turbobit.net

but do they really pay ?? that's wat i'm thinking now

any payment proof appreciated

anybody tried turbobit...pls share ur views...

1,323 comments
Yes, old users yes

And pay.

ce22ff0749278ee7f9f17cdd894727d4.jpg

Anyone here can tell me if they're still paying though? Webmoney, when do they make payouts?
They are still paying. For most sales you have to wait 45 days until it will be available for payout but after you request you'll get your money after 2-3 days through webmoney ;)

It's always several hours delayed, sometimes it stucks more, sometimes it stucks less, but in general less than 24 hours ;)

After which time the files are deleted on premium acc?

btw.
turbobit have new PPD plan ;>

Mixed (Pay Per Sale & Downloads)beta
Mixed rate plan including payment for downloading of your files and for premium accounts sales
Group for 1000 downloads* % of sale % of rebill
A $ 7 40% 30%
B $ 6 40% 25%
C $ 5 40% 25%
D $ 4 40% 25%
E $ 3 30% 20%
F $ 2 20% 15%
G $ 1 20% 15%

GREAT NEWS FROM TURBOBIT

The new tariff Mixed!
Dear partners,

We are introducing a new tariff plan for webmasters based on both pay-per-download and pay-per-purchase pricing. The new tariff is called Mixed!

The tariff plan suggests paying for file downloads and premium account sales at the same time. In other words, the tariff is literally mixed, which will allow many of our partners not to choose between these two or create two different accounts anymore.

Another essential feature of the plan is the fixed price for 1,000 downloads, no matter the size of files. A detailed price chart by countries and groups is available on the Partner Program page.

The new tariff plan is a part of our Golden Partners bonus program. Interest terms for referrals, referral websites, and cloud storage partners remain the same. You are paid for downloads over 10 MB each.

Tariff plan can be changed on "Settings" page. After changing to the Mixed tariff plan, you can always go back to your old one if you want.

If you have any questions or find any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team.

* the introduced tariff plan is at the beta test stage, which means prices for certain countries or groups may be changed later

Good luck in gaining profits!
turbobit.net & hitfile.net

how about the move is it advantage or disadvantage ??

need ur comments

now turbobit ppd is the best in business...

<3 turbobit...trusted host after filesonic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back