TsarFile does not pay and has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
also please remove paypal if you want live longer add webmoney or credit card to avoid banned.
I havent seen any big file host still using paypal for buy premium or pay for payment.
But it is just a suggestion.

We do not accept Paypal for incoming payment, only for payouts, so its not an issue. We are in the process of accepting major credit card (directly) and Webmoney. Thanks though for your input.

How many MB is the limit for free users!!!
free users cant downloading files!!!
Free users can download up to 2GB in 3 days and then they can download again. Otherwise they need a free account for more download.

Thanks for the reply,hoping you can fix the uploading problem in Asia...
What is the problem exactly with Asia ?

They should`ve added it, I will verify.

Also, we have added a new server for PREMIUM members only, unlimited speed. If you do not have premium account we are giving free trial. Just contact us from here.

Same question as above, how long do you guys think you'll take to do a payout via paypal?

Also, for some reason I'm not able to upload files anymore. I get a error via rapidleech saying "Download link not found".
Servers going under maint or something?

Same script as Shareupload. I love seeing multiple new hosts appearing at the same time using the same script then later we see people asking, where's my payment?

Just an observation of mine.

You should shrink the white space at the top and bottom of your logo so everything fits on the page with no need to scroll. Thank me later.

Also how can you be paying out through paypal but can't accept payments through paypal? Same as the other hosts using this script.

Also another host without FTP support. You're eliminating about 80% of possible uploaders which hurts you in terms of people getting things uploaded conveniently to allow premium sales due to more content. People don't buy premium memberships if an uploader cannot offer a lot of content because the host is limiting them and making uploading a chore.

There is also something going on with some slow data being transferred within the website too. Sending Request data on the website is making the site lag for some reason. Don't know if that is botched script or something to do with your hitstats or what have you. I'd look into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back