Dedicated Truly 1Gbps Servers, Unmetered Bandwidth and Unbeatable prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The servers are 100% dedicated - we use a system called vSphere to control the servers and shape the bandwidth etc via the trunks that provide the bandwidth to the switches on several racks - this guarantees 99.9% uptime, makes life easier for us and the customer, most importantly the ability for our customers manager so people can reinstall their distro/os in 10minutes, install a FTP in one click, install a choice of torrent clients in one click & install all web tools needed for a web server (and the list goes on).

People will know by the speeds the servers are dedicated, and the resources they have access too.

No lag, no setup fee, unmetered 1Gbps burstable (200Mbps guaranteed at all times) .NL premium bandwidth for under £100 - you show me better ;)

Anyways, anyone who has a problem with the system we use to control them can be fully refunded. We have sold over 300 of them now and have only a few teething problems - one final thing to do with the switches which will increase bandwidth even further.

Good times :D

root@nether [~]# ifconfig
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:50:56:8C:61:06
inet addr:85.17.121.143 Bcast:85.17.121.191 Mask:255.255.255.192
inet6 addr: fe80::250:56ff:fe8c:6106/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:607636 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:291161 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
RX bytes:365481503 (348.5 MiB) TX bytes:35611436 (33.9 MiB)

eth0:1 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:50:56:8C:61:06
inet addr:85.17.121.144 Bcast:85.17.121.191 Mask:255.255.255.192

eth0:2 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:50:56:8C:61:06
inet addr:85.17.121.146 Bcast:85.17.121.191 Mask:255.255.255.192

lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets:21479 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:21479 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:4094900 (3.9 MiB) TX bytes:4094900 (3.9 MiB)

The servers are 100% dedicated - we use a system called vSphere to control the servers and shape the bandwidth etc via the trunks that provide the bandwidth to the switches on several racks - this guarantees 99.9% uptime, makes life easier for us and the customer, most importantly the ability for our customers manager so people can reinstall their distro/os in 10minutes, install a FTP in one click, install a choice of torrent clients in one click & install all web tools needed for a web server (and the list goes on).

People will know by the speeds the servers are dedicated, and the resources they have access too.

No lag, no setup fee, unmetered 1Gbps burstable (200Mbps guaranteed at all times) .NL premium bandwidth for under £100 - you show me better ;)

Anyways, anyone who has a problem with the system we use to control them can be fully refunded. We have sold over 300 of them now and have only a few teething problems - one final thing to do with the switches which will increase bandwidth even further.

Good times :D

but your manager still coming soon. I ask reinstall server, and I must need wait for 18 hours to executed. Better don't post in site first about your 10 minutes reinstall OS, before all completed.
Submit ticket must wait 18 hours, mIRC channel no respond, I call no answer. MSN always off. So what must I do if I need urgent support ?

NL Dedi

I ordered one of Darrens server last night. Was told im getting within the hour of writing this post so ill be giving my speed test results. :)

but your manager still coming soon. I ask reinstall server, and I must need wait for 18 hours to executed. Better don't post in site first about your 10 minutes reinstall OS, before all completed.
Submit ticket must wait 18 hours, mIRC channel no respond, I call no answer. MSN always off. So what must I do if I need urgent support ?

It's simply because they were only launched, and we are currently sorting out the teething problems - the manager just has some bugs to work out, should be launched within two weeks - it's a very complex system to work for every distro and install various applications.

I do apologise though, as we should be providing faster responses, but we are busy perfecting this - do not worry, you will be compensated for the late response ;)

Hm... okey then.. So last question. And I'll try it.

You said that this server is dedicated right. But when I buy cpanel license it's shown VPS optimized. And my question which I must buy for cpanel license ? Buy dedicated or buy cpanel license ? Which one ?

Thanks

yeah.. i can use VPS cpanel license.

Server is down right now ? Please check my ticket

View Ticket #887436

Is there any problem again in there ?

And last question, how to contact you quickly ? Your contact phone is activated ?

yeah.. i can use VPS cpanel license.

Server is down right now ? Please check my ticket

View Ticket #887436

Is there any problem again in there ?

And last question, how to contact you quickly ? Your contact phone is activated ?

Hello,

Yes you can which is cheaper as discussed.

I did, you closed that ticket as server was back up - we were just doing one last configuration to the trunks.

You have me on MSN? also, there is IRC, email, forums, ticket system, live chat & yes, our phones are on from 9am to 12pm (GMT +0000).

Anything else don't hesitate to ask :)

This is not an Official Rapidservers.com support thread, please do not post questions not regarding the topic theme here, thanks.

Price is on their website: £99.49 p/month for Rapid-D1000 and £179.99 p/month for Rapid-Q2000 but have in mind that that´s the price without the reseller discount that changes between the amount of users willing to buy servers with me.

They have changed.

15+ servers = £15 off each server

So you would only need to sell less to make the discount.

We are sold out at the moment though, proved to be popular - will have a few more new racks with some HP DL120 G6's on the 11th October.

i have rdp from levac109

1gbps

GR8 speed

123123123f.png

Well, nice speedtest from above - shows the bandwidth is there to push.

Anyways, it's Leaseweb's fastest datacentre, EvoSwitch.

http://www.evoswitch.com/

They have a 1.2Tbps network - no one compares to that, and they even plan on putting another 80Gbps of peering in the USA's prime DC's in the next 6-8months, which means they won't only be the best in Europe, but the best in the world ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back