Other Trizzile.com - RDP, 125 GB HDD, Unmetered BW, 1 Gbit, only $16 USD/m (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

All the clients on our beta server will be compensated as I said earlier, also all of the tickets have been cleared.

@kundurocks, yes, I can do that. But please let me know the purpose.

Regards.
I'm gonna run a simple PHP bot there, which downloads, RARs and uploads to RapidShare, FileSonic and Wupload. And no, its not MonsterBot.
I am pretty damn sure there won't be any CPU abuse mate. :)

Let me know. Wanna do some tests before I go ahead and buy.

Last edited:
hey proto - would it be possible if i could have a quick demo test (to see if i can use the rdp on my shit net?) - i mean if all goes well, im really looking forward into purchasing one slot :\

Hello,

I'm gonna run a simple PHP bot there, which downloads, RARs and uploads to RapidShare, FileSonic and Wupload. And no, its not MonsterBot.
I am pretty damn sure there won't be any CPU abuse mate. :)

Let me know. Wanna do some tests before I go ahead and buy.

PMed you DEMO login details. Your session ends in 15 Minutes.

Demo Send me Please

I'll PM you login details once kundurocks completes his testing.

hey proto - would it be possible if i could have a quick demo test (to see if i can use the rdp on my shit net?) - i mean if all goes well, im really looking forward into purchasing one slot :\

Same applies for you mate, sorry for making you wait. Please PM me if I forget to send you details.

Regards.

Hey mate,
WAMP was not installed, so the test was no good. However, I do think you need to put in Raid mate. Downloads form RS was like 10MB/s total, which is sad.

But then again, given the cheap price - its okay for the amount we're paying.

This is so frustrating and disappointing! 3 days and your beta.ihostrl.net server for your rdp is still offline. Will you care to explain why this is so? I contacted you via support tickect but what I got was a blank reply from protoworker. You guys are getting on my nerves!

After some days of outage, i´m successfully using again my acc at beta server, hdd data isn´t erased and all programs & network running smoothly :)

After some days of outage, i´m successfully using again my acc at beta server, hdd data isn´t erased and all programs & network running smoothly :)

2 Days :P to be Exact and Only The IP was getting DOS attack so we asked the Datacenter for New IP which caused all this Delay

Hello,
This is so frustrating and disappointing! 3 days and your beta.ihostrl.net server for your rdp is still offline. Will you care to explain why this is so? I contacted you via support tickect but what I got was a blank reply from protoworker. You guys are getting on my nerves!

You were the first client I emailed the IP details after the downtime :)

Any demo available?

Please open a ticket at http://clientarea.trizzile.com/

I hope Proto gets online fast.I want to purchace a slot.

Thanks for your order, I emailed your details already. Please review the service! :P

just place an order ... check it please....

Thanks for your order, account details emailed

Regards,
ProtoWorker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back