Other Trizzile.com - RDA, 500GB HDD, Infinity Bandwidth on 1GigE Port Starts $23/Month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The service is good, Support on Yahoo to (until now)
But everyone can access the data on the other is stupid, I do not know how I can protect it

One of the best service and server i've ever tested! I've been with them 2 month and i've no issues connecting, uploading and downloading! Their support is nearly immediated and they can supply you all the thing you want to customize your profile! The speed is AWESOME considering this is a NL server, speed to\from US is very nice! Plus if you can supply them you got IT skills they could give you admin rights with no extra fees. (Usually you have to pay 10 extra bucks to get them). Advised to everyone! Dont lose this chance to get a slot!!!!

The service is good, Support on Yahoo to (until now)
But everyone can access the data on the other is stupid, I do not know how I can protect it

do u remember i made u admin for 1 day? data is secure it is protected by drive permissions.
Admins can access alldrives

One of the best service and server i've ever tested! I've been with them 2 month and i've no issues connecting, uploading and downloading! Their support is nearly immediated and they can supply you all the thing you want to customize your profile! The speed is AWESOME considering this is a NL server, speed to\from US is very nice! Plus if you can supply them you got IT skills they could give you admin rights with no extra fees. (Usually you have to pay 10 extra bucks to get them). Advised to everyone! Dont lose this chance to get a slot!!!!

Thanks for the review

Sorry it was my wrong, all drives are secure!!! speedscreens are coming ;)

Wupload :)
wupload.jpg

Last edited:
i got since 2 days 2 rdp resources by you and no problems. the speed is perfect and the support at yahoo very helpfully!
The speed to rapidshare/wupload/netload/share-online is very gooood!!
installs from support isnt a problem, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back