Dedicated Trizzile.com - Kimsufi Reseller & OVH Reseller 100Mbit Servers Starting at $23/Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EnCiPh3r : Will you assist me in setting up VNC?(READ AS:Setup the VNC for me lol) Will the server control panel be under me or your company?

I might buy this server for a pal who wants a dedi seedbox.I wont have anything to do with it.Just enquiring about it on his behalf.

Im interested to buy Kimsufi - Kimsufi 24G please send me your MSN mate on PM
lolakuti@yahoo.com its on first post and yeh btw u can also call us number given at http://trizzile.com
@EnCiPh3r : Will you assist me in setting up VNC?(READ AS:Setup the VNC for me lol) Will the server control panel be under me or your company?

I might buy this server for a pal who wants a dedi seedbox.I wont have anything to do with it.Just enquiring about it on his behalf.

sure it will be under ur nic

call me or yahoo me
lolakuti@yahoo.com

Hello i just bought Kimsufi 16G for 60$ i got windows free and EnCiPh3r is very friendly guy always online and help me alot to solve my problem rdp speeds are great i am only guy that is using it :D will post speed test and other test soon first let me enjoy my rdp with blazing fast speeds.

hi i have buy Spirit of Christmas let's see how fast will be setup (to bad that you dont have instant setup) and how is server good

Order Number: 7739119157

Last edited:
bought kimsufi 2G :) waiting for my details .. i have also opened up a support ticket regarding unpaid invoice showing after payment has been done and for windows OS :) Thankyou

hey mate servers from ovh france dont have bw caps like uk right ?
100Mbits dont (i have unmetered ones too just make ticket)
1Gbit Upload Limit is 200MBPS
I provide Metered in that case u can upload upto 1GBPS full
hi i have buy Spirit of Christmas let's see how fast will be setup (to bad that you dont have instant setup) and how is server good
I think we are sold out on UK RDA let me just confirm that
bought kimsufi 2G :) waiting for my details .. i have also opened up a support ticket regarding unpaid invoice showing after payment has been done and for windows OS :) Thankyou
Ok ill just chk that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back