Other Trizzile.com - Dual Xeon (16 Cores), 24GB RAM , Instant Setup, 1GigE Port $15 (FR/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't log into the client area ...

[slide]http://releasethread.com/uploadedimages/wbknne.png[/slide]

I think I have solved this now... But I will be sending you a ticket in a second.
Ticket created: Ticket Created #104621

Also.... Who won the contest ??

Last edited:
Same situation as cyb3r.
Ticket submitted 12 hours ago.

---------------

"High" priority ticket now taken 17 hours to get a response - and still counting.
The most annoying part of this is that it's not actually myself at fault.
Your system hasn't generated an invoice for me to pay against - nor reminded me that I need to pay you via email.

If you do have problems generating invoices, at least re-activate my login details so I can continue using the server and I will pay the invoice as soon as you get everything back up and running.

I would like to stay with your service, but at this rate, you're only moving me away from Trizzile .....

I gave you a GREAT review HERE, I don't want to start eating my own words.

------------------

Nearly 24 hours and still waiting for a response on a High priority support ticket.

Last edited:
I'm a very patient man but when I pay for a service and get no reply for over 24 hours and I need that service to update my site with new releases, I cannot afford to lose visitor's for something out of my control.

I have given up and moved over to a new service, I hope you can resolve this for Ashley and make sure it doesn't happen again for your other customers. I wish you all the best for the future.

I really need to know if this is going to be resolved any time soon.
It's been over 24 hours now, and my HIGH priority ticket still hasn't been sorted out.
All I need is an invoice from you and I can pay for the next months service and reactivate my account.
I can't wait much longer and I'm afraid I will have to start looking at other providers unless this is sorted out pretty sharpish !

------------------

36 Hours - High Priority Ticket.
A couple of messages on Wjunction, keeping my cool, finally it takes a PM to EnCiph3r for some sort of response.

And then FINALLY after all my patient waiting, I get this, and you tell me that you can no longer accept Paypal - Well thanks for the heads up in advance ......... NOT

[slide]http://releasethread.com/uploadedimages/x6eafe.png[/slide]

I'm sorry but this is UNACCEPTABLE !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back