Other Trizzile.com - All Trizzile customers please read immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

downloadsmasti

Banned
Banned
STAFF NOTICE

We would advise everyone to dispute payment immediately as the services provided by Trizzile can stop at any time. It does not matter how long you have used their services for, contact your payment processor and place a dispute as soon as you can.

If you require help, PM a member of staff.

Thank you,
WJunction staff

Last edited:
136 comments
ok,lets answer ur question
i have 3 RDP,this one is worst
the biggest problem is abuse,u never ban the abuse man,u can check the screensnap before,and i dont think if the price is cheap,then u can give me a bad service,it s not fairly
a suggestion,u can consider make the price a little higher and give me the better service(ban the abuser+stable fast server),i m interesting to try
and i have a question
i doubt is it the staff team include 2 persons,'cos sometimes the staff is kindly,solve the problem,but offen dont replay
sorry for my poor english

ok,lets answer ur question
i have 3 RDP,this one is worst
the biggest problem is abuse,u never ban the abuse man,u can check the screensnap before,and i dont think if the price is cheap,then u can give me a bad service,it s not fairly
a suggestion,u can consider make the price a little higher and give me the better service(ban the abuser+stable fast server),i m interesting to try
and i have a question
i doubt is it the staff team include 2 persons,'cos sometimes the staff is kindly,solve the problem,but offen dont replay
sorry for my poor english

we disabled abuser

chkd demo::::
best rdp services till now. I hope u guys continue wid this way..
now tell me the payment gateway. As i already mention u via PM.. PP & AP issue..
Thanx

I vouch for Trizzile i use their RDP about a month. They support with responsibility and patiently. I use Budget RDP in 8$ that's the awesome & lowest plan i ever use & taste. With some technical problem & shorter downtime (which appear approx every RDP service if you have experience with different RDP's provider you know what i mean) i uploaded & downloaded around 650 Gib data in these 21 days and i think that in this price + shorter downtime's its better then nothing :D. Never aspect 24 hr uptime B-) because we are working on electrical & technical components there are always some fault occur and that fault require some time to resolved. So Patience & Hard work always give perfect result i hope Trizzile staff keep continue their work with the contribution of their member's. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back