TRF Leecher 2.0.0 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcrew

Banned
Banned
Permission from "Whoo" to repost this thread with re-newed content and title.

RELEASE DATE & TIME: 03/05/10 : 22:31 GMT

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmnqzuqka0t

This is currently in Testing! Let me know of any bugs or any kind of suggestion!

Hello, Today TRF Discussion is coming back!

Contact MSN & Email: d_crew@live.co.uk

FEATURES:
Exclusive all-new GUI
Exclusive Imagary Addon
Exclusice Icons Addon
4 Forums of Support: MafiaW.com, SharingisthePoint.net, WarezLobby.org, WarezTrap
100% Working Radio (Over 10 stations)
Exclusive Statistical Tab Viewer
New Settings Avail

I hope your liking it so far because now it's time for the pictures.

Splash-Screen:
TRFSplash-1.jpg

Others:
TRFMain-1.jpg

TRFMain2-1.jpg

Please comment, rare, critisize (in a respectful way)

24 comments
Hmm IDK really. I'm looking for suggestions first but if there is'nt any by later then i'll just release.

-Looks nice, would definitely start writing some badass documentation so everyone, even with less computer knowledge, will be able to use it.
-I don't have any knowledge in autoleechers but I hope that Admins are the only ones able to use this application to fill their forum? If not I suggest you add some kind of method to verify that the person using this is actually the target forum owner.

VB.NET 2008. Thanks for your suggestion Whoo. Elio thankyou for stopping the bad ciritzing and making it constructive critiscm.

I must say that the GUI is unique, but you should add biggest sites. Example freshwap,warez-bb.org, tehpraradox, katzforums, warezscene forums like that.

Hey guys i'm back with feedback! I recieved a heavy info-stealer virus yesterday and had to re-install Vista. Don't worry I did'nt lose TRF Leecher.

I will start again my work on TRF when i'm finished installing most of the things needed (drivers: graphics, motherboard, sound and others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back