Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Adriana

As promised in my intro thread, here are more juicy details about the sweetest adult ad program out there.

Our expertise is to optimize, deliver and monetize a large amount of uniques per day across hundreds of leading sites, blogs , tubes and other types of video streaming properties. You can be a part of our network and
get paid for CPC/CPM/traffic quality or just for referring others.

As a publisher you get access to detailed statistics via our advanced control panel, automated ad spot improvement and multiple payout methods including: Paxum, PayPal or Wire. And your payments are faster than ever: each month for the previous month – no delays.

Tools you can use include banners of all sizes, IM ads and direct links. Benefit from the highest paying popunder program to date and wait until you see the new ad tools we're releasing soon.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]I am available to offer support and answer any questions you may have and I'm looking forward to having you as affiliates, so feel free to contact me:

adriana@trafficbroker.com
AIM: adrianatb
MSN: adriana@trafficbroker.com

Last edited by a moderator:
15 comments
The TOS is not linked yet. Any niche of adult sites that are not allowed?

News is off a bit in Chrome in the new layout:

pNWpq.png

Show/Hide all in the FAQ does not open or close the last FAQ question.

@Jesse thanks for the tips, we'll take care of those

The CPM/CPC rates are not fixed and they depend on a lot of factors as I'm sure you know. What's important is that we deliver a mix of CPC to CPM with each ad and the system automatically adjusts to what campaign is more suitable for the type of ad, site, geo and what advertisers are in the system.

Because of this it's hard for me to tell you exactly what you'll make with us. We find that the best solution to know exactly how much you can earn is to just try us. It takes 24-48hrs for our script to fully adjust to your site and then you can see the actual revenue.

Oh and the niches, we trade in general adult traffic and we don't segment the traffic by niches so basically all adult traffic is welcome.

It's Really great to see you here Adriana .

Welcome to WJ .

I am working with them since long time

vouch them for excellent support :)

I Think you should change your Avtaar now , its very old and you are using it everywhere :D

Okay signed up, lets see how it goes.

Is there any particular type of advertising that usually delivers the best rates i.e. pop unders, floating or just banners.

@khazmash our most appreciated tool so far has been popunders so you should definitely put those up :) but you can give the rest a try as well, see how they compare with what you're using now.

@adriana

Cheers I have added popunder, 2xbanners, and floating - basically replaced allmy current advertisers to give you guys a run.

Couple of questions

1. On popunders how many times does it load (my last one I could set it manually) i am guessing once (if so how often once in a lifetime or 1 in 24 hours for unique ip)

2. Seeing as i have added everything is there a way of getting a more detailed layout as on the statistics page it just shows my earnings (and my website name) not what the earnings are for i.e. popunders or people clicking banners. I can't find the "advanced control panel, automated ad spot "

3. What is minimum payout is it and on what date (guessing from your 1st post once a month on a set date)

Cheers

Thanks for trying us :)
1. popunders are set to pop once/24hrs per unique ip for each individual publishing site.

2. Yes, you can get separate stats for each ad spot. After you select the period for the stats and the domain from the first drop down menus, click the ">>" button to their right. A drop down menu named "zone" will appear right below the first menus and there you can select each ad type and see stats for each.

3. The minimum payout is 100$. The pay period is as you suggested once a month, between the 1st and the 10th for all previous earnings. So we're still in the current pay period and the next one will be between March 1st - March 10th for all earning prior to March 1st.

Some more of your questions could be clarified by our FAQ, from our homepage www.trafficbroker.com click the FAQ button (sorry about not giving direct link, but the site is in flash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back