TrafficBroker - Buy, Sell Web and Mobile Traffic Network (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Ann

Hello Fellow Webmasters,

TrafficBroker.com
is an ad network that connects webmasters that wish to make money off their websites with advertisers who wants to maximize exposure of their products.

No matter what is your budget, with our new completely independent self serving system reach out to millions of targeted customers and see instant results.

Advertisers
- Intuitive user interface
- Get full control over your campaigns, budget expanses, filteration and campaign tracking.
- Easily analyze traffic sources that generate you the highest revenue.
- Filter relevant traffic types that fits your specific needs.
- Competitive mobile traffic prices with many targeting options.

As webmasters ourselves we know what you want and need : brand new intuitive design and out of the box features that actually make you more money.

Publishers:
- In depth, transparent information about your traffic.
- Set your own minimum CPC,CPM or GEO traffic type to be automatically sold for you.
- 5% Earnings for life for a user referred by you.
- Pay every month via PayPal, paxum, payoneer and wire transfer

Register here: TrafficBroker - Buy, Sell Web and Mobile Traffic Network

You can add me on skype for assistance.
email: ann@trafficbroker.com

Heads up everyone!

I want to give you a heads up about our new ad unit the "Direct Link".

This is an awesome way you earn money by sending traffic through one direct link and get paid for every click.

You are not forced to any specific ad format, you can send the traffic in any way you want.

Pop it, link it to banners, plug it, link it to Im ads, link it to in Video/In Picture ads!

Have a huge twitter or other social networks adult accounts!? Push it there!

Think of every creative way to push your direct link, each click brings you more dough!

Not a publisher yet?! go register to TrafficBroker.com and let me know so i can get you approved ASAP!

Thanks for your attention Boys & Girls
image.png

Hey everyone!
I want to give you a heads up about our new ad unit the "Direct Link".
This is an awesome way you earn money by sending traffic through one direct link and get paid for every click.
You are not forced to any specific ad format, you can send the traffic in any way you want.
Pop it, link it to banners, plug it, link it to Im ads, link it to in Video/In Picture ads!
Have a huge twitter or other social networks adult accounts!? Push it there!
Think of every creative way to push your direct link, each click brings you more dough!
Not a publisher yet?! go register to TrafficBroker.com and let me know so i can get you approved ASAP!

Thanks for your attention Boys & Girls
image.png

Last edited:
20 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back