Status
Not open for further replies.

admgamer

Hi,
I own a adult JAV website and I used Histats to track my traffic. I found out my traffic went down from average 2000 unique number to 500 unique number.
I didn't make any change but I did keep posting. Why my traffic went down so hardly??

22 comments
This sort of thing may occur if your provided content isn't right and your way link building isn't right. Because in SEO content is king. So i would recommend you to emphasize and focus on content instead of simply just generating back links. Which you may again loose in future.

It sounds like Google had an update, your website could of lost ranking or your competition could be doing SEO and surpassing your rank.

This sort of thing may occur if your provided content isn't right and your way link building isn't right. Because in SEO content is king. So i would recommend you to emphasize and focus on content instead of simply just generating back links. Which you may again loose in future.

website design service

Kind of spammy isn't it? Anyways, let me know if you need help OP with your website.

Don't stop link building process. Keep continue this process...

Hi,
I own a adult JAV website and I used Histats to track my traffic. I found out my traffic went down from average 2000 unique number to 500 unique number.
I didn't make any change but I did keep posting. Why my traffic went down so hardly??

me too my visitors went down since yesterday. I dunno why.
at first look I see future traffic in histats.com
example : 5k visitors but when I refresh it it goes 1k only =(
what happened?

It's hard to know the real reason without knowing the website. It could a competitor is using SEO and beating you for certain keywords on search engines.

It may have decreased due to increased bounce rate. If your site bounce rate is high google will think your content is not relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back