Traffic from Google - 5000 to 200?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CZhakis

Hi guys, I'm confused. How is it possible that I had 5000 visitors from Google yesterday (4000-4500 few days ago), but today, only 200 or 300 =) i have no idea :(

I'm speaking about my search engine, rapidfreak.com. What do you think?

8 comments
I don't see a decline in anything according to your extreme stats: 26 Aug, Wed 3167
t_s.gif
27 Aug, Thu 3987
t_s.gif
28 Aug, Fri 4039
t_s.gif
29 Aug, Sat 4843
t_s.gif
30 Aug, Sun 5186
t_s.gif
31 Aug, Mon 1523
t_s.gif

Today is far from over too.... And if your basing it off of the extreme tracker, I've heard reports that it hasn't been active alot lately.

And lastly, dont change anything, keep it just the way it is, google's liking you right now.

Oh, I have another timezone (10:16 PM right now). I got good results in the morning but for last 12 hours, I got just around 150 hits from Google.

Google bot visited my site 13 hours ago and crawl some download pages (I forgot to set rel to nofollow). Is it possible to delete these pages from Google? I think traffic decreased because of that (but dont know why)..

May be some other site got more popular than yours for a particular search term for which you were getting a boost...

Hi guys, I'm confused. How is it possible that I had 5000 visitors from Google yesterday (4000-4500 few days ago), but today, only 200 or 300 =) i have no idea :(
I'm speaking about my search engine, rapidfreak.com. What do you think?

Have you checked where did the traffic came from? I mean source/medium?
Because with that unusual increase it might be a spam traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back