Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmDjMAD

ok title says all i can provide you quality Traffic (worldwide) to your website,
it will increase your pageviews, search ranking (google only) etc.. (you know the benefits webmaster :) )

thing i need to clear its not fake traffic its real thatsway i have decided to give Free 1 review copy to any user before i starting selling this service.

main sources will be
facebook
twitter
youtube
google (major)

so how i can bring traffic to your website?
i will use multiple resources but for you to understand for example, i have fb page, i share your web their & you got traffic. but major source will be search engines like Google.

i prefer non-warez websites but anything would work. Best for newly created websites <3 but anything would work.

Prices: 500 visitors - 4.99$ [ 3.99$ for first 2 customers ]
1000 visitors - 8.99$
2000 visitors - 16$

custom work can be done as well.

Accepting Alertpay as for Now. Paypal will be added soon.

Review has been send to msk19994

check his comments: http://www.wjunction.com/1549146-post14.htm

Review copy available (0)

Last edited:
19 comments
how many of your fans on facebook are actually real fans? or just ones you have bought? How can you gaurentee they will visit sites posted on your timeline? Im not sure this traffic will be legitimate... will wait for a review from the one you gave it to i guess.

how many of your fans on facebook are actually real fans? or just ones you have bought? How can you gaurentee they will visit sites posted on your timeline? Im not sure this traffic will be legitimate... will wait for a review from the one you gave it to i guess.

Yeah will wait for review.

Mr Review (Sorry For Late Reply)
Omg this guy is so freaking awesome he provided me with an amazing converge and alot of personal visited my site during his campaign i would encourage users to try his amazing service

I need you to promote a video in facebook only. Need UK/US/CA/AU traffic , can you do that and if you can do how many UV per day ? I need those people to watch my video.(Video is interesting 100%).

ok title says all i can provide you quality Traffic (worldwide) to your website,
it will increase your pageviews, search ranking (google only) etc.. (you know the benefits webmaster :) )

Wondering if you were still running this service, noticed the posts are about a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back