(Trade) USAWarez.com Navbar Advert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's like whoever gets to 100 torrent threads first gets to pick placement.

Whoever gets to 150 threads gets bolded link.

Whoever doesn't share threads gets kicked out and someone else takes their spot.

To0, i dont mean to offend you as i like your ideas but your site is dropping pretty fast
59vqiw.png

xdsac1.png

so i dont think you should post about the .org....? btw im still waiting to hear form myth about uploading for you guys

i 100% agree CyberHack about uniques, but i just uploaded what he posted in his first thread. what has .org done to be flamed like that?

It wasn't a 'flame'. It was just a good proper site to compare too. Considering UW.org has had some great success since it's been online. Why not compare to them?

As for your updated graph, you are correct they did experience some technical server side issues the past 2 days. All has been resolved now, expect USAWarez.com to re-gain it's climb.

A few individuals who have signed on for this are very near becoming exempt from this opportunity as well.

Anyone else interested?

Not sure what you mean about the LE? There is 1 spot available on the Navbar. You can re-up on your Navbar status by posting 100 torrents this month and then 100 the next. However, when the site increases traffic this quota may increase as well. It should be steady for these next few months however.

If you are interested stop on by and start posting some torrents. Be sure to include box covers/images within your threads as you would do anywhere else. Thanks.

So the point is - leech torrents from private torrent trackers?
100 torrents for 1 month header link of my choice?

I pmed you. And reserve that spot for me, I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back