Status
Not open for further replies.

Saime

If you're looking to "promote" your torrents on public trackers, Torrent Spoofer is the solution. :)

Language: Perl

You can get unlimited amount of seeders/leechers for your torrents in that way helping them make they way to the top100(thepiratebay) or featured(mininova).

You don't need any proxies, although it is suggest you use at least one. (I have not built in proxy support for the script so you will have to use a proxy program(e.g proxifier)).

I will throw in a tutorial on how-to get the torrent hash.

Some things you need to remember is:

Assuming you will use ThePirateBay's tracker, it updates every 30-40minutes, so the peers that you spoofed will be gone after the update is complete, if you're on linux it's easy to setup a cron-job, I'm sure it's possible on windows too.

If you're wondering what is it useful for, I have been getting around 3,000 to 4,000 unique visitors from torrent sites daily by uploading LEGIT torrents(http://thepiratebay.org/user/xsaimex/) so think what you could do with "fake" ;)

Price is 50$ per copy, selling 5 copy's in total.

Post comment for questions, send PM if you're interested.

Also will provide "demo" if you want.

UPDATE:

3 copy's sold so far, and I've decided to drop the price to 35$ + additional 3 copy's. (5 copy's for 35$ left.)

As always, either PM or post here. Demo's are available at all times, no review copy's because clearly there is nothing to review :-)

19 comments
/* sorry for bump(mods) */

3 copy's sold so far, and I've decided to drop the price to 35$ + additional 3 copy's. (5 copy's for 35$ left.)

As always, either PM or post here. Demo's are available at all times, no review copy's because clearly there is nothing to review :-)

I'd like to buy, but only when my paypal account isn't limited, please reserve me one!

Thank you.

Code:
Go to ThePirateBay, find old torrent, or a torrent with small number of leechers/seeders so you can see it working.

Example: http://thepiratebay.org/browse/303/28/3

Then send me the torrent and I'll spoof up some seeders/leechers, you can then either wait for tracker to update or;
download the torrent yourself with utorrent and look how much seeders/leechers there are now.

Im not a scammer, but infact you are a retard since you dont understand basic english. My PayPal was limited, and therefore i did not claim the payment, that means the person who was sending me the money, had the money refunded to them and now have "your $20". <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back