Selling ToroPlay - Theme for online movie sites - ToroThemes

Status
Not open for further replies.

torothemes

toroplay.png

ToroPlay - Theme for online movie sites 60$

img-import.jpg

Content Importer

With our TR Movies plugin you can import all the data of a movie with a simple click, just by entering the TMDb movie ID you will have all the data of the movie in your WordPress site. You also have the possibility to import download links or to see online from YASKE with a single click.

img-alph.jpg

Alphabet

Give a different touch to your website by adding a bar with the full alphabet. Your visitors can filter movies by the initial letter, also has a great design that will give that special touch to your web page.

img-admn.jpg

Options Panel

Customize your website from a wide range of options, ToroPlay conforms to WordPress standards, so we use your customizer to add new options to our theme.

img-spen.jpg

MAXIMUM SPEED

ToroPlay is oriented to SEO, therefore it has a super speed with which you can get up to 100 points in the test of Google speed. Get an elegant, fast, powerful and modern site with this incredible theme and surpass your competition with its super speed.

img-clrs.jpg

UNLIMITED COLORS

ToroPlay has 3 colors predesigned by ourselves. Each color can be customized or changed as you like. With what you have the possibility of having unlimited colors making your site as exclusive as possible and different from the rest.

img-srch.jpg

Filter Widget

ToroPlay has a widget to filter the films by the most relevant data such as release year, directors, actors who have participated in the movie and more!

img-updt.jpg

Guaranteed Update

In ToroPlay we will only work with a single product therefore we will focus exclusively on it, making updates with improvements and corrections almost every month. We want to become the best choice for your online movie site.

img-lnks.jpg

Link Importer

Import download links or watch online movies with a simple click. ToroPlay works with YASKE, there will be more pages soon where you can get more links.

img-frum.jpg

Support Tickets

You can consult all your doubts or problems to our experts at our tickets system. Get help quickly and accurately, any problem you have related to the theme will be solved.

img-sprt.jpg

Forum

Participate in the forum for clients and contribute or vote the ideas that are going out to improve the theme little by little among all.

ADDING MOVIES WITH API THEMOVIEDB

[YOUTUBE]olpTjc2j-aQ[/YOUTUBE]

MANUALLY ADDING MOVIES

[YOUTUBE]GNDe8WT59Iw[/YOUTUBE]

Add links to the table manually

[YOUTUBE]Kut2K63DvJk[/YOUTUBE]

Custom Colors

[YOUTUBE]rasV1oF-8hI[/YOUTUBE]

SEE ALL FEATURES OF THEME AND DEMOS

If you have doubts, queries, opinions on the subject do not hesitate to leave your message here and I will try to help you in everything that I can.

26 comments
is this offer still valid?
because i tried to email you and i get an error that the mail could not be delivered to your mail adress.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back