Status
Not open for further replies.
@joecool6101: Yesterday 40% of analytics visits completed the videos (counted only after 90% of vision). All other host that i know have 5/25% of completed videos. I Sorry about your problem, but never seen this problem with 2 Mbps internet connection.

Downside of not being located all over the world is you can't possibly anticipate when a country that is not your own has issues.

Since it's not only the speed of your connection but also routing along the way. But like I said I'll either try again later today or in a view days unless you care enough to contact the routing company causing the issue.

I have try your server. It looks fast and nice, but when i click to watch my uploaded video i get this message on top:

78f11eb3b6aec2f7142df3037bec9297.png

When i try to download it for install i get message this is adware/malware etc and is not good for my pc.
Any idea about ?

@imazehost: The yellow bar 'HD video Codec is missing' is ADS, you don't need to install nothing. We don't sell premium accounts, we warn only from direct ads selling.

video loading is much faster today.

However, you can only upload 1 video at a time.. how do I upload more? need at least 25 at a time or else it will take more time then it's worth.

Also, do you have a deleted file list?

@joecool6101: We don't delete files, for more upload slot we allow ftp access to selected user. If u have huge traffic u cant contact me in pm for skype id and than will receive ftp account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back