Top AD/Affiliate Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensej

Hi, What you propose ad network for video upload site with 1 406 400 Pageviews per month? And how it look like When I want to add affilates program.

bxflow

Hi, What you propose ad network for video upload site with 1 406 400 Pageviews per month? And how it look like When I want to add affilates program.
Are you trying to display banner ads or an advertisement video that shows before the actual video starts, like youtube per say? if so then

springboard,playwiremedia.com are some good ones.

edithus

edithus

Many people fact to problem for get Perfect Money, Skrill , Ego pay and other E-currencies . Now we offer to Buy/Sell E-currencies. You can pay us with Western Union and Money Gram. You can exchange also >>>_______________________________________________________________________

AlexClickadu

Check out another ad network

Hey there, check out another ad network, which was not listed here. Clickadu works with advertisers and publishers all over the globe, the CPM rates are the best, and pupunder ads have proven to show the best conversions.

khan99

i'm using for the last couple of month a network called Admaven, didn't see them in the thread, i'm happy with them.

vanillashake

I see some of the networks don't exist anymore / don't accept warez sites anymore - what pre-roll videos network would you recommend for a streaming site?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom