Top 5 Ways To Get Free Traffic To Your Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

::superman::

Many people ask me this on other forums and so I will post it here as well. Here are the top 5 ways that I use to get tons of free traffic to my websites...
1. Article Marketing - This is the method I use most, it is free and it works very well. Submit your articles to sites like ezinearticles, goarticles, articlealley, and usfreeads.com

2. Blogging - If you don't have a blog then get one. Make about 3 posts per week and you will get some traffic.

3. Blog commenting. Visit blogs that are related to yours and comment on them and leave a link to your site in the comment.

4. Craigslist - I used to think this didn't work, but then I started tracking where my sales were coming from and yes, it does work.;)

5. Social networks. Use myspace and facebook and get people to become your friends. You can use their search functions to find friends in your market or niche. Then once you have hundreds of friends you can make a bulletin and it will be sent to all of them

There are obviously more ways to get free traffic but these are the top 5 that I use on a daily basis to ensure a good amount of traffic is coming in.

8 comments
You can earn free traffic for ever by shortening your exit links with seorg.net. Once done the credits you earn can cater to advertise for All of your site URL's. The traffic in Niche & country based, hence Quality traffic for ever.

You can earn free traffic for ever by shortening your exit links with seorg.net. Once done the credits you earn can cater to advertise for All of your site URL's. The traffic in Niche & country based, hence Quality traffic for ever.

People use get traffic via forum signatures. Also there are plenty of sites like traffup.net that sends free traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back