top 1 site for magazine and ebooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonly

guys i need best pre release magazine and ebooks site. you can tell me if the pre release site is private tracker
i saw pre release and most recent release magazine and ebooks on avaxhome.com but where they pick and posting on avaxhome.com
i am looking the site which is fast than avaxhome.com
kindly help me to find this

thanks

21 comments
I think you will never find any website faster than Avaxhome for magazine and e-books. They're usually the main source for this kind of content.

Unless of course, you start to search from private trackers and niche groups.

Shit. That's sad news. I shit on the uploaders who upload to nitroflare only.

edit: come to think of it. There is pdf-giant. They don't have ebooks but a lot of good magazines and good hosts. Of ebook3000 I cant think too.
Download from them and advertise. Maybe once they'll get more traffic they will be able to expand.

Last edited:
I'm with them for about a year now. The thing I haven't bothered to check up until now, is how many feeds are lost via RSS. They have 10 entries in the feed. They tend to release the feeds at around 20:00/8pm GMT+1 and all 10 entries are filled. I will figure it out the following days and report back. But I guess the answer will be, check their homepage every now and again.

avaxhom avaxhome avaxho avax

Last edited:
But, the big question is : where they get "pre release" ebooks and magz ? what is the source ? the name of p2p tracker ??

I also follow gfxtra1.net which is also very interesting but again too many nitroflare links ,i checked ebook3000 but no rss

Won't it be a private tracker or FTP? A lot of german dudes on avax post on a german forum too. I think many of them are the source.

Ebooks and Magazine

Hi, I know E-books now are popular online than any other printing reading materials like magazines but I'm not familiar with any other private tracker in connection with those:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back