Status
Not open for further replies.
^ lol? i think paying you back is no where on his list when get gets out fuck off and get a life faggot if your after him over a measly $30 after all this time

Anyways i wish him all the best i hope he come here just to say hello would be nice to hear from him after all this time but to be honest i wouldn't blame him if he didn't

For anyone who is not sure who he is this topic he made makes a great read and should explain alittle bit of whats happened http://www.wjunction.com/13-tutoria...osecution-tips-tricks-tools-[to0limited].html

To0 Now start something new(Be Anonymous) and become a legend like you did in a past years.

We all Wjmembers want to know how was your experienced in prison?

Did FBI really F*ckd you in prison or you reveal everything about piracy with them?

$30 is nothing to him EvilGenious. He was a master or piracy. He has infringed the copyright of materials worth between $10,000 and $30,000.

Ha i remember this dumbass.. He was smart but he was so stupid about being private.. I had warned him millions of times but never listened...

He got 2 years and a half but of course of parole he only had to serve half...

Thats why he is coming out now.. But if he is caught back online or anything like that parole will be revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back