Please Feel free to suggess and to tell what you think about it,,

Best Regards, thanks

TW

request To close this thread

Last edited:
4 comments
I have no clue what Tlemcen means.
Could you have explained what it means?
If that is a foreign word, you should perhaps focus to have a website in that language.
It's very disappointing to see that there different quality of the images on the front.
I think you should spent some time trying to find only HD images.
If you are able to offer high definition images it would have been a giant step in itself.

In the picture below I find very much wrong. I have never experienced so much failure. You should really sit down and think. Is this something you really want? In that case you should start to work on the site asap. Put everything you have in your hands and start to work.

Remove follow us. You have nothing there. You can remove it since you have nothing to offer there.

You can take it back when you have something to offer.

You should hide the statistics. You have low numbers. There is criticism rather than something to be proud of.

chat box is a mess. I hate chat boxes on such sites. They do not belong there. Would you like people to chat, you can throw up a forum. Create a contact email so people can contact you if they want to contact you with questions about the website.

It disappoint me to see a donation button. You should not have it available. I'm sorry, but it's not positive to have it there. It is negative....

http://pokit.etf.ba/get/2009457c513b103545a9f5a9c2f5ef83.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back