Status
Not open for further replies.

tooth

i never tried any automated seo software any blackhat method seo for my site[ reason i don't know how to do those things ]
but now i want to buy some..seo software cost below 100$ cos my site is not big

so please guys recommend any seo software which is very user friendly

ps

i already posted thisi n another forum too just need what wj members say about this

Last edited:
17 comments
Dont waste on softwares dear be frankly do this manualy make little work per day but this will increase ur traffic just make backlinks as much as u can

seo software cost below 100$ cos my site is not big

What you pay is what you get.

There a reason why some programs cost so much, but then sometimes you see some other half ass programs that gets nothing but complaints. If you're going to spend money, make sure you get something good otherwise it's just a waste of time.

For example, had you ever tired them 99 cents store dish washing detergent? It's nothing but water and food coloring.. . so it seems at least. :P Might as well pay a bit more to get what you actually expected.

If you cannot afford to buy something, hire someone instead until you generate some income.

i can spend $$$$ also but i don;t know any tricks to work it will be just like a toy for me

so i want to learn with small things

if iam a experienced i can pay more

can u tell me a seo softwate for a beginner

BlackHat SEO software is not good for your website and it will not help you with anything in rankings.

If you still want to buy a SEO software you should try MarketSamurai, activate the trial version and you can buy it at only $95 as i remember. The real price is $149, but you get a discount in the first 10 days or so. This software will help you target relevant keywords, build backlinks, analize the competition, analize your rankings and more!

Also you should consider looking at SEOMoz. You can try the 30 day trial and see if you like it. With SEOMoz you have complete site analysis, on-page, link data, social data and more.

Dont use blackhat seo because manipulating the search engines is not feasible. You can get penalized using blackhat methods if caught. You can use manual methods in stead of black hat methods.

Good luck!

"BlackHat SEO software is not good for your website and it will not help you with anything in rankings."
Thats obviously terrible statement.
Buy Sick submitter and make profile backlinks,
Sick Submitter - Monthly $19.99 for each one month
scrapebox is useless now
believe me, you don't want to spend countless hours looking for auto-approve high pr blog articles or worth submissing directories
depends on day but happens that im @ 1-2 google page for "free movies download" after 2,5 month, and for other similiar keywords im ranked quite high,
and i did it all myself so i know what im talking about,
program is easy to use

Last edited:
"BlackHat SEO software is not good for your website and it will not help you with anything in rankings."

scrapebox is useless now
believe me, you don't want to spend countless hours looking for auto-approve high pr blog articles or worth submissing directories
depends on day but happens that im @ 1-2 google page for "free movies download" after 2,5 month, and for other similiar keywords im ranked quite high,
program is easy to use
LOL Profile Backlinks? This is very short term thinking. Google is putting a lot of focus on "Authors" or members (for proof read Vic Gundotra's G+ release who's head of Social at Google), connecting G+ accounts to topics and Twitter accounts. For almost a year Google has being able to tell which members on Twitter are spammers and which are important (for proof view Matt Curtis youtube videos who is head of quality search at Google). They are now finding authors on other sites and connecting the posts. You're bound to have noticed an author, avatar or published by in Google search results which have started appearing in the last year. If you post good quality content then sure a profile backlink will help but this automated way is going to be a disaster for your site soon as Google pushes the Author attribute even more which it's planning to do.

LOL Profile Backlinks? This is very short term thinking. Google is putting a lot of focus on "Authors" or members (for proof read Vic Gundotra's G+ release who's head of Social at Google), connecting G+ accounts to topics and Twitter accounts. For almost a year Google has being able to tell which members on Twitter are spammers and which are important (for proof view Matt Curtis youtube videos who is head of quality search at Google). They are now finding authors on other sites and connecting the posts. You're bound to have noticed an author, avatar or published by in Google search results which have started appearing in the last year. If you post good quality content then sure a profile backlink will help but this automated way is going to be a disaster for your site soon as Google pushes the Author attribute even more which it's planning to do.

well correct me if im wrong- i do have content which i target with keywords, and i mean forum backlinks not twitter or other social networks,
also i dont spam 1000 backlinks/ day, i build backlinks with high pr root domains (not sure if it affects somehow forum profiles page). I can't even imagine how google will be able to spot 20/30 backlinks a day for site as spam, and i dont do it everyday. As you may know account names in submitter are spinnable.
Anyway it works well, and yes i had to wait for results, so its more like a gray hat. And its not the only thing i do about seo. But such knowledge isnt free, and im pretty sure youre smart enough to not share it for free also, cause from your posts you look like a seo wise guy too.

Last edited:

scrapebox is useless now
program is easy to use

Sorry man but I'd have to say scrapebox is far from useless. It has many many uses, not just for commenting.

every one saying the same thing

black hat not good for site

as if no one knows that

ok so can i get HIGH PR links from any website instead of buying scrabbox

Yea but you should think with scrapebox you can find the high PR url's you need to post on manually. After you post you can also use it to ping the websites.

You can scrape keywords based on your keywords your trying to rank for and get those url's also. You can also scrape those url's for email's and use them for email marketing and advertising, you already know they are people interested in the same niche you have.

There's more use's I'm sure but that's what I use it for.

I wold advice you to submit articles on high pr sites. That way you get do follow links. If you really want a software, then opt for scrapebox. But then, you will have to buy proxies and spend quite a lot of time harvesting auto approve list and stuff.

Edit: As EarnViews said, scrapebox is not just for blasting comments. You can use it for other purposes like pinging and finding high pr blogs related to your niche for manual posting. Its worth the time and money.

if these SEO software were any good, everyone would be using it, and if everyone is using it, the results will cancel out eachother and there will be no net result for anyone

personally i dont think you can get a decent software for under $100 anyways. If the result is good $100 is simply too cheap. You will most likely be wasting your money.

if you want something done properly, its always best to do it yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back