Status
Not open for further replies.
28 comments
In my opinion you should contact with any seo hosting company if you do not know how to do seo i recommend you to contact with seochum.com they provide very reliable service at low rate

When we think to increasing traffic for a website there are many different things to increasing like: increasing hits, increasing pageviews, increasing sessions, and increasing unique visitors. Here are some important tips to increase your website's traffic:- Yahoo! Answers, Social Bookmarking, Guest Blogging, Forum Posting, Twitter, Facebook etc.

Thanks,
SEO company Singapore

in addition to SEO, you should probably explore 'word of mouth', which could be particularly effective for the niche you are in...

so get your friends to spread the words for you... use forums related to downloading and use social media

there are a lot of ways to drive traffic:
1-SEO
2-Social Media
3-Forums

and many more just do your reserche on google and you fiabd a lot of results.

You can increase the traffic of your site by the following ways:
1. Promote your website through social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc
2. Actively participate in forums discussions.
3. Comment on blogs relevant to your niche
4. Save your bookmarks to sites like Stumbleupon, Digg, Delicious, Reddit etc
5. Submit Press releases about products/services that you are going to provide your customers.

Hello...:)

Do RSS marketing , it is the most powerful and most underutilized method to increase website traffic.

In addition to this, you can go for PPC, Pay per Click campaign is one of the quickest and simplest ways to drive targeted traffic.

Thanks a lot.
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]SEO Company Singapore[/FONT][/FONT]

Somebody will help me to increase traffic on my site.i am providing downloading facility to users ..

Here is a simple tip for you. Whenever you are opening a thread or writing a article, double check for "typos" so, next time it won't be "traffice" but "traffic".

To increase traffic to your website, there are many ways. But you need to work a lot to get a good amount of traffic to your blog. It needs some dedicated work. Here are some strategies to get a good amount of traffic to your blog.

1. SEO- Optimize your website to search engines to rank higher.

2. Social Marketing- Includes social networks sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and social bookmarking websites like Reddit, StumbleUpon, Digg etc.

3. Forum messages- Participate in various forums. You can use signature to get backlinks.

4. Link exchange- Ask friends or other bloggers to insert your link and you will do the same for them.

5. Advertisements- There are various advertisements companies like Google adsense, buysellads, Chitika etc. which provides advertisements.

It is difficult to mention all this here. You can check my website http://www.blogseoads.com/ for more details.

Last edited:

Blog Comments: Find a Relevant Blog in your Niche, Read an article on the blog, Scroll to the bottom and leave a comment with your link back to your site. You want to AVOID cookiecutter responses like "thanks" "good post" You need to write an insightful comment on the article that will add value to whomever reads it next. Its also good if you find pages that are high PR, do-follow (mix in some no-follows too), and Low OBL (Out Bound Links).

Guest Posting: Many blogs and webmasters offer opportunities for other webmasters to create a "guest blog post" on their website. Many times they will allow you to place your link within the blog post as well. These are extremely benefical links as they also count as Contextual Backlinks

Social bookmarking: Submit your sites to high PR do-follow (mix in no-follow sites) If your lazy you can outsource this pretty easy. There are alot of places on the web that you can get this done for cheap. (google is your best friend)

Forums: Become an active poster on forums, provide value and insightful posts,later on you can place your website link in your signature which will provide you a large amount of backlinks. Note some forums have different policies on signatures

PPC: You could run a ppc campaign and pay for TARGETED traffic to come to your website. It is very important to keep track of all stats conversion rates etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back