Status
Not open for further replies.

FireImg

This thread got closed without answer:
wjunction.com/6-feedback-suggestions/207216-thread-got-deleted-but-i-dont-know-why.html

UploadingSlut said:
Hey there guys I recently posted a thread about my image host in Affiliate Programs Promotion but It got deleted without notice may I ask why?Do I have to have some special rank in order to post there?Thank you for your time :)).

Hello Sir,

Can we get reply about our thread? We have sent you business plan already few weeks ago and we are not sure if we could create the thread.

Kind regards!

5 comments
We are also in the same position as of FireImg and have sent the business plan.

I believe we have provided all the requisites.

We are also in the same position as of FireImg and have sent the business plan. I believe we have provided all the requisites.
They ask you to provide the following:
- Bank statements (how you fund the business)
- Paid invoices for servers from web host
- Government ID

Everything is fine instead of Gov ID what is way too personal for sending to unnamed WJ Admin and can be used in illegal way very easy. It should be way better to sign a contract with WJ or something but they decided to go this way. And this is the reason that there are almost no new threads (and I bet there won't be) in AFFILIATE PROGRAMS PROMOTION and FILE HOSTS OFFICIAL SUPPORT.

Kind regards!

We are also in the same position as of FireImg and have sent the business plan. I believe we have provided all the requisites.
They ask you to provide the following:
- Bank statements (how you fund the business)
- Paid invoices for servers from web host
- Government ID

Everything is fine instead of Gov ID what is way too personal for sending to unnamed WJ Admin and can be used in illegal way very easy. It should be way better to sign a contract with WJ or something but they decided to go this way. And this is the reason that there are almost no new threads (and I bet there won't be) in AFFILIATE PROGRAMS PROMOTION and FILE HOSTS OFFICIAL SUPPORT.

Kind regards!

If you are serious about your business then you will provide all that. There are plenty other ways to promote your website if its a "fun little project".
It has been like that for quite some time and this results in less "xyz is not paying me" threads. Understandable since this is a way to "filter" those "make a quick buck and leave" affiliate programs.

We have provided the business plan & documents of business owner:

- Bank statement - provided 1 year statement of owner.
- Paid invoices for servers from web host - provided server invoices & other web services.
- Government ID - provided Income tax permanent account number issued by Government.
- Domain Invoice - domain invoice of in the name of owner.

Still failed to get a response back.

Kindly advice.

Dear M,

Can you reply to our PM please?

I believe we have provided you all the required details.

In case there is anything else required from our side, we are willing to do what it takes. :)

Thanks.

Your business plan is not valid.

You need to look at this guide:
http://www.wjunction.com/mobiquo/sm...9b&board_url=http://www.wjunction.com&lang=en

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back