TheVideo - March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I would like to give a quick update for everyone that missed our updates on the site. Please note that we provide constant updates through our website, you can read these updates under Notification which is located in your "My Account" page.

We would like to thank everyone for being understanding while we try and sort payments out. We are happy to announce that bitcoin has been added as a payment method.

Important: If you are currently waiting on a payment through Paypal please change your default payment to Bitcoin, Payza or Wire transfer to have it processed as we can no longer process Paypal payments. For the time being we will process Payza and Bitcoins every 48 to 72 hours until all pending Paypal payments are out. We are also working on adding Skrill, further updates will be available on our site under Notifications.

Regards,
Ahoura

That's really great, but what are you're going to do on your other site vidup? I dont any updates there.
Thanks

Vidup is still using the old payment system so its not easy to add/edit new payment options, The new payment system had been integrated into Vidup prior to the Paypal incident however we have not had a chance to release it publicly yet, once TheVideo's payments are done we will release Vidup's new payment system so everyone can start requesting their earnings.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi everyone, I'm interested in buy thewatchseries.to approved account. If you interested off selling approved account please contact with me.

hello auhrora ,

why my account was deleted in last night ? i have put the zoom uploader to upload and in the morning the account was deleted .

I send on pm the name of account deleted .

hello,
i would like to know if payoneer will be added. soon or later or never?

ok so pending on bitcoin now
im on first request on your host

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back