TheVideo - March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official information on thevideo.me website
Due to the unexpected popularity of Payza as a payment option we can only send out payments once a month. We are working hard to increase the frequency of payments.
Lol!
Payza didn't become popular, it became the only reasonable/available payment method for many many users. I'm sorry, but we're not going to request PayPal payouts anymore, cause I believe nobody wants to have permanently blocked account.
Nice of you, that you informed us about sending money once a month, but it would be lovely if you also told us on which day of month.
September is almost over and I am assuming you are not going to send us requested money this month. I've got Payza pending payment since 5th September.

looks a lot of things will change after paypal stats to limit many account .please pay payza payment before september gone

I will try this, i have a lot of videos to share (like 500 gb)

subtitles dont show up using the embed code...

Last edited:
Admin I send you PM please check it and reslove the problem :)

can somebody tell me how to contect with the admin ?
the contact form in the site doesnt work so I dont know how to contact with him

Last edited:
Admin I send you PM please check it and reslove the problem :)

He will answer you, but after a week or more.
he shows up for few minute and disappear for a week
if you need support often then don't use them.

watchseries

I post this late but thanks for the payment :)

LOVE THIS HOST

Hello, I have a question. How can I get thewatchseries.to links auto-approved ? I have been working for two years in this site. I'm seriously uploader and I not submit fake or dead links. But they was not answer in my messages . Maybe can you help me ? Maybe you know what is the problem ?

PayPal account has been limited now. I have changed to payza. When will payza payments be released? Also, what options do we have for vidup as you only have PayPal option on vidup?

[h=1]ahoura [/h]Last Activity27th Aug 2015 01:07 AM

I dont think he is going to answer here!! and contact form from his page has been disable, anyone knows where we can contact him_

thanks for the payment Ahoura :)

and guys please check this msg which is updated in My account page

Dear Users

Unfortunately our paypal account has been limited and we can no longer process payments through Paypal.

We have been working hard in the past few days to plan for new payment methods.

Payza Payments: We are waiting for Payza to verify our account, All the pending Payza payments will go out as soon as the verification process is done. We will be making Payza payments weekly once all the payments are out.

Bitcoins: Bitcoins are going to be introduced in the next few days.

We are hoping to introduce more options as soon as possible. Rest assure that your money is safe and your payment will be sent out.

Thank You,
TheVideo Team.

he will pay everyone for sure

thanks for the payment Ahoura :)

and guys please check this msg which is updated in My account page

Dear Users

Unfortunately our paypal account has been limited and we can no longer process payments through Paypal.

We have been working hard in the past few days to plan for new payment methods.

Payza Payments: We are waiting for Payza to verify our account, All the pending Payza payments will go out as soon as the verification process is done. We will be making Payza payments weekly once all the payments are out.

Bitcoins: Bitcoins are going to be introduced in the next few days.

We are hoping to introduce more options as soon as possible. Rest assure that your money is safe and your payment will be sent out.

Thank You,
TheVideo Team.

he will pay everyone for sure

You said ,,thanks for the payment Ahoura". Or did you get payment today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back