TheVideo - March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload

I anyone has a upload problem on thevideo_me? - ftp upload never works but now even regular upload stop working...
any solution

one of the best host ever always payment on time i just got my payment from last 1 year on time :) and there support are tooo good very cooperative resolve my every problem and my my life easy thanks ahoura you are the best

Oh how i wish i could use thevideo, only if they added literally any other payment method but paypal like, - skrill - payoneer - payza - anything !!!

Has anyone else had trouble cashing out since the site change the other day? I updated my payment information like thevideo asked, but when I cashed out today for the end of the month, it says "Enter Payment Info in you account settings." I tried resetting it a few times. I have Paypal set as default and there's nothing odd about it as far as I can see. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one. I've never had any trouble cashing out with thevideo or getting paid, so this is a new one for me.

Dear users,

Notifications
Just a quick update. Please note that we will be posting constant updates and notifications in "My Account" page under "Notifications". You also have the option of contacting us directly by using the question mark that appears on the lower right hand side of the page when you are logged in.

Payments
As you may have noticed we have a new payment system. The new system is already in place and we have already replaced it with our old system in the backend so its mandatory for you to input your payment information in the new system. Payments have been processed for the users that have done so already, we will do another paypal payout on the 19th. Please make sure to update your information in the new system EVEN IF you already have requested a payment.

About payment options, we are in talk with Payoneer, we should be able to add them as an option in the near future. We will also be adding bitcoin as an option fairly soon.

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back