TheVideo - March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came here to check if people were getting paid... seems like more people are in the same situation as mine.

Payment pending since 25th May.. Its strange since they are supposed to pay every 15th and 30th.

Can someone with more experience with this host tell us if these delays are "normal"?

Hello,

I use thevideo since Feb 2014 and they always pay.
Yes sometimes they have some delay at payment but they do pay everytime.
I suggest use contact us button to remind them and be patience.
Have a nice day to all

Still waiting for mine. Think it's been four days since the 30th now. I have looked through old comments on here to see how long payment normally takes, and it seems to vary between 1-4 days. Tomorrow we enter day 6. In no way am I saying I won't get paid, but with the lack of response and the time delay, people can't help but wonder.

Edit:

yes this is day 5 with no responses or payment.

Last edited:
Thanks for payment :)

Thanks for last months payment and yes thevideo.me does pay :) They have been good to me and always resolved any issues that might have came up in a professional manner.

Still no payment from thevideo. Wonder what's going on. No word from the admin.... So maybe they don't pay any more. Just thought I'd give em a try to see if they pay but looks like not for me!

Last edited:
I'm very disappointed with this. we have people here who are waiting for their money, and the guy who runs this site has not said a word. it's a disgrace. We are now a week late with payments, yet he has not come online to say anything. I feel that this is probably one of the worst i have dealt with. don't get me wrong, maybe he will pay, but to leave everyone hanging with no information is absolutely ludicrous. I must admit i expected better.

Hi,

All the payments were sent out. I apologize about the slight delay. Please note that we process payments at least TWICE a month and if you are not receiving your payments like others are its due to one of the following reasons:

1. You did not format your payout email properly. (We have this issue a lot of time, please include "@" and "." in your email address)
2. Your paypal can not receive payments. Make sure your account is setup and ready to receive the payment.

I would like to also remind everyone that we pay on the 1st and the 15th of every month with up to 3 days of possible delay.

@Horrorspoke, I completely understand your frustration and I apologize about the delay, I have given you free premium access for 2 months which hopefully can make up for the delay :).

Regards,
Ahoura

Hello,
I am a fan of thevideo and can't stop to using it on my site.

But the problem is about subtitles.
When you are going to fix the subtitle upload problem. It takes 5~10 retries to upload subtitles though I have renamed the subtitle file same as filename.

Thanks

What is your skype please, tried pming, emailing and not response.

Answer my PM please, been a week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back