TheVideo - March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you many messages and you haven't replied...I want to know if you are going to send me payment this month?

Any chance i can get payment soon?

Thanks

@ ahoura

I see you put my payment status as paid but not have recieved payment..

Does that mean i have payment on the way or was that a mistake to put the status as "paid"...Just wondering

Thanks

otep39

@ ahoura

Does that mean i have payment on the way or was that a mistake to put the status as "paid"...Just wondering

Thanks

@ ahoura

Sorry duplicate messages

Thanks

otep39

Hello

I checked my account and it says "paid" but i have not recieved it.. is that an error or is the payment pending and on it's way?

Thank you

Hello

I sent you many messages and you haven't replied...I want to know if you are going to send me payment this month?

Any chance i can get payment soon?

Thanks

@ ahoura

Thanks

otep39

@ ahoura

Thanks

@ ahoura

Sorry duplicate messages

Thanks

otep39

Hello

I checked my account and it says "paid" but i have not recieved it.. is that an error or is the payment pending and on it's way?

Thank you

Hello

Waiting for reply

Thanks

Been pending for 13 days now

Wondering if anyone has been scammed by this host yet?

Last edited:
How long are videos stored for, and what's the total storage space?

We store files for 60 days without any activity for normal users and we do not remove premium users files.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi otep,

Sorry about the delay in reply, As per our email conversation your payment has been sent out.
And to answer your last post, No, We have not scammed anyone yet and we are not planning on scamming anyone :).

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
I do believe that more payment methods should be added.. at the moment i have skrill and payza for payment methods as well as paypal.. Would be good to see any of the first 2 i mentioned added.

FTP uploads don't show up in the file manager/my videos, even after more than 36 hours later.

The option "Delete Selected" doesn't work.

And PLEASE fix the folders structure. The constant hidding when moving between folders and/or creating new ones, and the complexity of accessing folders and sub-folders... It's just not good.

and, by the way, you need to change the thread title... doesn't make sense to still have it listed as "March Promo Earn 50% More Up to $45"..... It's no longer accurate.

Last edited:
Support?? ..... Anywhere to be found??

FTP uploads = FILES DO NOT SHOW UP !!
:cursing:

This is his official 'support' thread and ahoura doesn't care. :facepalm::facepalm::thumbdown::thumbdown:

He doesn't reply to us on the thread, he doesn't reply to private messages, he doesn't reply on skype.... Nothing.

We need his support and he completely ignores us. He comes online to wjunction everyday, but ignores us, the thread, everything.

Seems very pointless to have an 'official support thread' when there is no support at all. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Hello ahoura,

This is to inform you that your thread will be trashed soon if you don't provide support here. What's a point of having a support thread + affiliate representative rank when you don't provide support here.

We will monitor this thread for next 48 hours, if we don't see any activity from your side. Your thread will be archived and you will be stripped from your current rank.

Regards
DoggY DoG

Last edited:
Hello DoggY DoG,

I appreciate your concerns, I do provide support to users in a timely fashion and do my best to process requests as fast as possible. however there are some users that tend to bombard me by sending messages on Skype, via E-Mail and on WJ.

I apologize if some users feel the level of support is not sufficient enough and will do all we can to improve it.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hello DoggY DoG,

I appreciate your concerns, I do provide support to users in a timely fashion and do my best to process requests as fast as possible. however there are some users that tend to bombard me by sending messages on Skype, via E-Mail and on WJ.

I apologize if some users feel the level of support is not sufficient enough and will do all we can to improve it.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi admin, can you add more payoneer method ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back