Status
Not open for further replies.

Real-Debrid

Banned
Banned
To everyone :

Why do you get 612 Landing errors ? Latest limit

This is all about the "new security" they put, in fact, Fileserve stupid admin put a link generation limit ( Limit under 300 links an hour ) so JDownloader users who are generating a lot of link within minutes are more banned than web users or Fileserve Manager users ( since on FSM, the used API is not having this fucking limit )

Why do you get banned ?

If you overcame 1TB downloaded on your account your last IP adress will be permantly blocked.

Why RickyFS will not unblock you ?

He only unblocks Fileserve uploaders, quite stupid, if almost all Premium users can't download files put by "uploaders".

Why your account is now Free whereas it was Premium ? You can't anymore since once you reach 1TB your IP is blocked.

You overcame 2TB during the day.

Why do I get "User disabled" ?

See before about 1TB problem. Else it is because more than 2 simultaneous IP has been found downloading on your account at the same time.

Last edited:
13 comments
^^ Thanks for that useful summary.

Actually I got the 612 errors and then reduced to free user just 24 hours after paying £34.99 and after a month at which (as a free user) I have downloaded around 200mb. Let alone GB. Let alone TB.

Which goes to tell me the website, administration and software doesn't work and isn't fit to do any serious business.

Wow, FS seemed to be nearly perfect but I knew it was too good to be true.

EDIT: Oh wait you're the real-debrid owner, um.... duh? Im not surprised this is coming from you

Last edited:
To everyone :

This is all about the "new security" they put, in fact, Fileserve stupid admin put a link generation limit ( Limit under 300 links an hour ) so JDownloader users who are generating a lot of link within minutes are more banned than web users or Fileserve Manager users ( since on FSM, the used API is not having this fucking limit )

Why do you get banned ?

If you overcome 1TB downloaded on your account your IP adress will be permantly blocked.

He only unblock Fileserve uploaders, quite stupid, if almost all Premium users can't download files put by "uploaders".

Why your account is now Free whereas it was Premium ? You can't anymore since once you reach 1TB your IP got blocked.

You overcome 2TB during the day.

See before about 1TB problem. Else it is because more than 2 simultaneous IP has been found downloading on your account at the same time.

You, sir, are so fucking stupid, it's not even funny anymore. You're crying because Fileserve banned you for BREAKING THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE? REALLY?

You broke their TOS, by indirectly sharing their premium accounts with hundreds of users, all the while profiting from it. You got burned. Live with it. Crying about it will do you no good. Oh and the IPs do get unblocked. Go check out JD's forum. Lots of people have had their IP addresses unblocked. It's just your IPs that are not getting unblocked.

And you're also frustrated because your hopeless attempt to reverse engineer FSM failed hard, so you're unable to bypass the ban they placed on you.

Last edited:
You are so stupid, we are not asking to be unblocked ( it is not the purpose of what I posted, in fact it is because Ricky is somewhat arrogant concerning their wonderfull banning system which is banning everybody for nothing ), we are informing FS users of what they are buying.
We are boycotting Fileserve and we are not alone in this task ;)

Last edited:
To everyone :

Why do you get banned ?

If you overcame 1TB downloaded on your account your last IP adress will be permantly blocked.

He only unblocks Fileserve uploaders, quite stupid, if almost all Premium users can't download files put by "uploaders".

Why your account is now Free whereas it was Premium ? You can't anymore since once you reach 1TB your IP is blocked.

You overcame 2TB during the day.

I HAVE PAID THE ACCOUNT FOR 2 MONTHS FILESERVE MEANS THAT I HAVE NOT waste money and can use it as PREMIUM?

We are boycotting Fileserve and we are not alone in this task ;)

Lolx you are boycotting Fileserve because you don't have any choice :))

But thanks for the useful insight no matter what your intentions are.

Btw goodluck to fileserve when hundreds of honest disgruntled premium users file their paypal disputes.

So, fileserve didn't block you, you decided to boycott fileserve.
Good for you, you just keep that up.

FS did block them...AND...RealDebrid is boycotting - learn to read Moggy

Gooooo RealDebrid - fuck their TOS - FileServe has killed my premium account before for sharing and they wouldn't even respond to any of the pm's I sent asking who the hell I shared with. They violate their users on the daily imo.

Realy nice only he edited the post, try to think before to judge

but always nice to be judged by a moderator with a grudge, realy objective.

I do not speak English well .. I would like to understand how to use my account because I paid PREMIUM and unloading slow, I have never used a forum in English, we understand very little .. I just want to know how to use my premium account from user premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back