Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because it's Halloween nights and everyone is out having fun. A cheater like you wouldn't understand :)

Anyway, October payments made! Still a few more pending but you will get paid as usual. Only cheaters like hanzocoolzz who attempt to game the system with fake bots AND deleting his files immediately after requesting for payment because he is afraid, does not get paid.

2gydaox.jpg

you guys ever thought about increasing your PPD?

Hi, For which regions specifically? If you must know, we are barely breaking even at current rates. Would you rather we make a loss and eventually cease to exist :( WHY YOU SO EVIL!
Everyone wants to be paid more, get free premiums and not pay. This is a tough industry my friend with a lot of competition and a lot of DMCA letters that we handle instead of the uploaders who upload the infringing materials, probably why you can see many sites coming and vanishing.

And I don't think our rates are low, otherwise we wouldn't be able to be increase our loyal uploaders which have been growing quite a lot over the last few years. There's always pros and cons and I do sincerely believe our rates are competitive with a dash of awesome support from yours truly :p

Last edited:
What's up with the sudden rise of ads and redirections in the site itself? I can't finish uploading because suddenly there will be a pop up on everysingle button I click. THere will also be another pop up at the middle of uploading. Please don't do this.

What's up with the sudden rise of ads and redirections in the site itself? I can't finish uploading because suddenly there will be a pop up on everysingle button I click. THere will also be another pop up at the middle of uploading. Please don't do this.

anyone else experiencing this? because I have not experienced any redirections but it could be because of the different ads shown in the different regions. Are you using experiencing this on mobile or desktop computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back